Old October 10th 08, 04:46 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Paul Furman

Default |GG| Notice something about most of the new DSLR releases?

RichA wrote:
NO major body design changes. Lots of internal stuff, very little
exterior. So, have we reached some kind of ergonomic plateau? I
don't think so....

It's just a matter of time before the retro look comes back in style
with a thin-ish blocky silver metal and black leather body. I would
enjoy that.

http://edgehill.net/gallery/cameras/pg2
-I don't know how all the 13-year-olds found this pic of my old camera &
commented but they're going to want an SLR and this is their fantasy.

The new ones are probably better ergonomically but damnit I liked the
old look and the ergonomics didn't bother me one bit.

--
Paul Furman
www.edgehill.net

Old October 10th 08, 03:27 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Blinky the Shark

Paul Furman wrote:

RichA wrote:
NO major body design changes. Lots of internal stuff, very little
exterior. So, have we reached some kind of ergonomic plateau? I
don't think so....

It's just a matter of time before the retro look comes back in style
with a thin-ish blocky silver metal and black leather body. I would
enjoy that.

I'm hoping it will come as a package I can just insert into my Pentax
Spotmatic. Or (you want blocky?) my Mamiya C3.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups