noritsu 2611/2612

Old October 3rd 03, 05:42 PM
goryo

Default noritsu 2611/2612

need anybody's opinion regarding the 2611. i am opening a photo
developing franchise and have ordered a bare 2611 to be later upgraded
to digital. any feedback is highly appreciated since there are very
few sites in the internet talking about this lab equipment. many
thanks!
Old October 16th 03, 09:48 PM
joe

We have been using a 2611 for 4 years and are very happy with the
unit, for film the results are great.
For digital we have the 4" VFP which is low res and very slow, 50
prints per hour. this is not a good way to print digital.
email me at if I can be any help.

. com...

Old October 23rd 03, 09:01 AM
jvc

I have worked on the 2611 SM Digital Hybrid machine and it is
excellent for printing from negatives along with Kodak Royal Gold
paper. BUT digital prints are just CRAP, whether the prints are high
res or double high res, it's just crap and slow. If you are planning
to go digital in the future with this machine, I wouldn't go for this
one but if it's strictly for negs, this is the one.

On 16 Oct 2003 13:48:08 -0700, (joe) wrote:

We have been using a 2611 for 4 years and are very happy with the
unit, for film the results are great.
For digital we have the 4" VFP which is low res and very slow, 50
prints per hour. this is not a good way to print digital.
email me at
if I can be any help.

.com...

Old October 25th 03, 09:55 AM
gaz

Agreed, great for film but digital prints are rubbish. We have the 8" VFP
and its a dog. We only use it for index prints now as we also have a 2901.

Gaz.

"jvc" wrote in message
I have worked on the 2611 SM Digital Hybrid machine and it is
excellent for printing from negatives along with Kodak Royal Gold
paper. BUT digital prints are just CRAP, whether the prints are high
res or double high res, it's just crap and slow. If you are planning
to go digital in the future with this machine, I wouldn't go for this
one but if it's strictly for negs, this is the one.

On 16 Oct 2003 13:48:08 -0700, (joe) wrote:

We have been using a 2611 for 4 years and are very happy with the
unit, for film the results are great.
For digital we have the 4" VFP which is low res and very slow, 50
prints per hour. this is not a good way to print digital.
email me at
if I can be any help.

.com...