Now everyone has had a good old laugh...

Old July 25th 07, 12:08 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Willarojo

Default Now everyone has had a good old laugh...

Julian vehemently accused in
oups.com:

On Jul 25, 11:23 am, Willarojo
wrote:
Julian vehemently accused
groups.com:
Noon sure is a dramatic time to shoot.

Willa
--http://www.pbase.com/willarojo

Thank you for that commentory Willa. It certainly shows my
assesment of your ability as photographer was spot on correct.
You know after the Mac's 10 year history of publishing calendars
and postcards (many of the calendars total sell outs year after
year), I'd recon your contribution could change the face of
calendars in Australia, nay, the world. Good one, mate. Now for
your next trick are you going to post your calendar covers? What
about another "Photo of the day"? Now that was a good idea,
wasn't it? How long did it last? A week, wasn't it? Naw... Just
weak, eh?

FYI, I'm still shooting nearly every day, and adding to my
galleries several times a week, but Yes, I don't post "One-A-Day"
links here any more. I got some good feedback, but it takes away
from shooting time.

Just as replying to your stupidities takes away shooting time, but
slapping a bully around is always a worthy occupation.

Never said I was a great photog, just that Doug sucks, and Julian
sucks worse.

P.S. "Assessment" not "assesment", "reckon" not "recon".

Also, been meaning to ask, are your from Samoa or American Samoa?

Willa
--
http://www.pbase.com/willarojo

“I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to
live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad.”
Thoreau, Civil Disobedience

“We are in great haste to construct a magnetic telegraph line from
Maine to Texas; but Maine and Texas, it may be, have nothing
important to communicate.”
Thoreau, Walden
******
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusional_disorder

Old July 25th 07, 01:50 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Jul 25, 1:07 am, Julian wrote:

When you try to be smart and post some of MY photos before I
altered them, you are just showing people how bloody idiotic you
really are.

Nearly all the pictures I took in the house being restored under a
National Trust order, that you stole some of the shots from, had the
subjects lifted and put over other backgrounds.

Your photos? I thought they were Doug's photos?
So you are now telling us straight out that you are Doug and
everything you posted about Julian is a big fat lie? I can't wait to
see you try to squirm out of this one.

Wiggle little worm .... wiggle.

Old July 25th 07, 03:07 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Draco

On Jul 24, 8:45 pm, Julian wrote:
Here's the real calander cover!

Thanks trolls and others who just had to get in a bit of head kicking.http://www.ryadia.com/POD/July/24-07-07.htm

There is a golden rule the groupies following me around never quite
understood.
"If you can't say something decent about someone, good grace decrees
you should say nothing"!.

This image is a whole lot better than the one you posted the other
day. I have to agree with another that the calender cover shot should
be in the same direction as the calender opens and is used. So from
looking at this shot I would say the calender is a vertical. Which
would make it stand out from all the rest.

Those of us who make comments about the work of imagery are usually
doing so to help. Not to kick around anyones head. So, if you could
refrain from snide comments it would be a big help in reducing the
nonsense.

But then again, without nonsense how would we know when to laugh?

Draco

Getting even isn't good enough.

Doing better does.

Old July 25th 07, 05:06 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Jul 25, 1:07 am, Julian wrote:

When you try to be smart and post some of my photos before I
altered them, you are just showing people how bloody idiotic you
really are.

Hey dumbass. You posted the photos originally before you altered
them.

Oh yeah, "I meant to do that!"

Sucks to be you, Fig.

Old July 25th 07, 07:24 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Walter Banks

Julian wrote:

Here's the real calander cover!

Thanks trolls and others who just had to get in a bit of head kicking.
http://www.ryadia.com/POD/July/24-07-07.htm

Since you and Doug and your various aliases are such a stickler for
copyrights I assume that Akuna Seaplanes has been comfortable
enough with this photo of its yellow Cessna 206 to give you
copyright release. Nice airplane too bad the floats aren't registered

Old July 26th 07, 06:04 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
..[_2_]

On Jul 26, 4:24 am, Walter Banks wrote:
Julian wrote:
Here's the real calander cover!

Thanks trolls and others who just had to get in a bit of head kicking.
http://www.ryadia.com/POD/July/24-07-07.htm

Since you and Doug and your various aliases are such a stickler for
copyrights I assume that Akuna Seaplanes has been comfortable
enough with this photo of its yellow Cessna 206 to give you
copyright release. Nice airplane too bad the floats aren't registered

Images taken in National Parks and Defined Recreational areas by me or
Doug
do not require owner's of equipment operating in those areas to give
us
permission to reproduce any photographs we take. This includes web
images,
wedding photographs and posters we sell.

It's a complex issue, I grant you but the over riding fact is that we
have a
COMMERCIAL PHOTOGRAPHY permit from the management of the area that
plane is
taking off from. Wether or not Akuna have a permit to land in a
defined
recreational area or wether their floats are registered is their
business.
Why not take it up with them if you are so concerned?

Tangalooma wild dolphin resort have absolute control over the area
down to
low water and bounded by clearly defined markers either side and at
the rear
of the resort. That plane picked up a medical emergency patient from
the
resort on a day which would tax any bush pilot's skills at landing
and
taking off a seaplane.

The Queensland Environmental Protection Agency which incorporates the
Queensland Parks and Wildlife service, have control over the waters
from low
tide mark to an area encompassing the sea from which the plane took
off - as
a defined "Recreational Area" under the National Parks act.

FYI we have permits from the appropriate authorities for the entire
Australian continent and several off shore Islands as well as some of
Tasmania. Link to our permit for Queensland:
http://www.annika1980.com/evidence/permit.htm

Probably the reason Doug and his businesses are such "soft targets"
for the
idiots who attack him is because unlike them, he registered his
companies
and employees with every Australian department and authority likely to
need
a permit issued for commercial Photography and Photographic tour
activities.
This included listing his real name and contact details on any web
site he
may use to sell his photographs.

Now apart from your attempt to discredit me or Doug as doing
something
illegal, do you have any reason for bringing that crap up here?

JA

Old July 26th 07, 01:26 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Walter Banks

Julian wrote:
Here's the real calander cover!

Thanks trolls and others who just had to get in a bit of head kicking.
http://www.ryadia.com/POD/July/24-07-07.htm

Since you and Doug and your various aliases are such a stickler for
copyrights I assume that Akuna Seaplanes has been comfortable
enough with this photo of its yellow Cessna 206 to give you
copyright release. Nice airplane too bad the floats aren't registered

It's a complex issue, I grant you but the over riding fact is that we
have a COMMERCIAL PHOTOGRAPHY permit from the management of the area that
plane is taking off from.

The photo was in an promotional area of your website that was
associated with the calendar link, I assumed that you had followed
all the rules when using an image of Akuna's airplane as part of your
promotion I am surprised that they would want that kind of promotion.
There was nothing associated with the image to indicate an emergency
flight.

Wether or not Akuna have a permit to land in a
defined recreational area or wether their floats are registered is their
business. Why not take it up with them if you are so concerned?

They have floats on a Cessna 206 that can take off with the tip
wheels in the down position on water, that significantly reduces drag
but normally that is a problem in water. The plane is registered with
tricycle gear so the retrofit floats manufacturer is not identified, simple
comment. I was curious who manufactured the floats.

FYI we have permits from the appropriate authorities for the entire
Australian continent and several off shore Islands as well as some of
Tasmania. Link to our permit for Queensland:
http://www.annika1980.com/evidence/permit.htm

I have never challenged any of that, what is your point?

Now apart from your attempt to discredit me or Doug as doing
something illegal, do you have any reason for bringing that crap up here?

What the hell are you talking about, kudos for following the rules for
in getting all the required releases to use an image of a commercial
airplane as part of a photography web site promotion.

w..