FS: Canon 10D Brand New in Box + software

Old August 1st 03, 10:42 PM
Uncle Remus

Default FS: Canon 10D Brand New in Box + software

On 1 Aug 2003 13:41:42 -0700, (mike) wrote:

I'm asking $1500 shipped for all the above.

Wow. Such a deal. More than most people are paying for them brand new.
A used camera is still a used camera once its purchased.

Old August 7th 03, 01:41 AM
mike

Pictures of the Canon 10D he

http://moophoto.caltrinity.com/canon10d/

The one offered is the one in the box - untouched and unused. As I
stated in the post, I want to upgrade to the 1Ds and use my current
10D as a backup. I'm also selling an Olympus E20N, and a canon S50
amongst other things...

I'm also throwing in an extra lithium ion battery for the Canon 10D.
If you need a copy of the Phaseone DSLR, we might be able to work out
some other packaged deal.

I guarantee against no focussing problem issue for the buyer. Buyer
may test for a period of 7 days. Then either refund/exchange (my
choice). Any shipping/handling if necessary is non-refundable.

I'm a squaretrade verified member, and an ebay powerseller -
registered in 1997. Fully id verified by ebay. And I have very good
references from customers around the world. Well... I don't think
I've dealt with anybody from Africa...

I welcome anybody who would like to try my personal 10D out locally in
San Jose, Berkeley, Los Angeles, or San Diego. It'll depend on where
I'm at - I'm not going to fly out there based on your schedule; I feel
that is reasonable. Then if you like, you can buy the BRAND NEW canon
10D complete with all accessories, and unfilled out registration card
and receipt.

Please email offers or leave a message toll free 866-233-0088 with
offer and contact information. I will not reply if I'm not interested
to save us both any hassle - unless you want a reply which I can do
too.

Thank you,
Mike

PS. don't call me about the Canon 28-70 2.8L. That has been sold to a
very lucky buyer.
Old August 12th 03, 06:24 AM
Jonathan Hill

You Can sell on your access rights and transfer them to another
organisation/entity in most countries according to the average EULA.

however, all originals and backup copies along with all manuals/license
details need to be transfered at that time.

thats how it is in england anyway.

"Zoot Allure" wrote in message
On 6 Aug 2003 17:41:21 -0700, (mike) wrote:

I'm also throwing in an extra lithium ion battery for the Canon 10D.
If you need a copy of the Phaseone DSLR, we might be able to work out
some other packaged deal.

I do not believe it is legal to sell software. You only purchase the
right to use it, but do not actually own it.

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).

Old August 12th 03, 11:40 AM
Tom Scales

Depends on the product and the license agreement. For example, MS Windows
allows ONE sale and transfer. That's it. Some don't allow any.

I worked for many years for a large enterprise software vendor. Our
contracts did not allow ANY transfers. If your company gets bought, the
license is void and you negotiate a new deal.

Tom