Professional online digital photo print service?

Old February 17th 05, 03:44 PM
Kevin Pfeifle

Default Professional online digital photo print service?

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 14:53:56 GMT, PhotoAm wrote:

I was asked by a colleague if there were any professional quality
online digital photo print services. Are there any that any of you
have used or could recommend?
Do online services like Shutterfly, Ofoto, Walmart etc. produce a good
enough product for sale of 8x10 family portraits etc.?

I have used:

www.mpix.com

before and think they do a good job.
--------------
Kevin
http://www.theperfectsky.com
Email: kpfeifle AT kligerweiss DOT com

Old February 17th 05, 06:14 PM
David Dyer-Bennet

PhotoAm writes:

I was asked by a colleague if there were any professional quality
online digital photo print services. Are there any that any of you
have used or could recommend?
Do online services like Shutterfly, Ofoto, Walmart etc. produce a good
enough product for sale of 8x10 family portraits etc.?

www.whcc.com offers a full range of professional services from
digital files (only), including texturing, mounting, and package
prints as well as proofs. At *really excellent* prices. I'm very
happy with the results so far.

Old February 17th 05, 09:43 PM
IRISH GENE

i use

http://photodepot.com/

and im very pleased with the results and prices.

gene

Old February 18th 05, 01:43 AM
Arthur Small

http://www.bigphotohelp.com/ Have made great large prints for me.