PING: Bob Coe

Old April 19th 13, 03:08 PM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Savageduck[_3_]

Default PING: Bob Coe

I hope you are keeping your head down over there in Cambridge.
Given today's breaking news, I gather that you didn't make it to work
this morning?

Savageduck

Old April 22nd 13, 06:23 PM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Bowser

On Fri, 19 Apr 2013 07:08:15 -0700, Savageduck
wrote:

I hope you are keeping your head down over there in Cambridge.
Given today's breaking news, I gather that you didn't make it to work
this morning?

I got an email from Bob, and he's fine. He's out of town right now, so
he may have missed all the excitement in his town. I know he works in
Cambridge, but doesn't live there, so it might not have affected him
so much.
Old April 22nd 13, 07:40 PM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Savageduck[_3_]

wrote:

I hope you are keeping your head down over there in Cambridge.
Given today's breaking news, I gather that you didn't make it to work
this morning?

I got an email from Bob, and he's fine. He's out of town right now, so
he may have missed all the excitement in his town. I know he works in
Cambridge, but doesn't live there, so it might not have affected him
so much.

Thanks for the information. It is good to know that he might not have
been effected directly by what happened, and I hope that you got
through this pretty sad week OK.

Savageduck

Old April 23rd 13, 01:21 PM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Bowser

wrote:

I hope you are keeping your head down over there in Cambridge.
Given today's breaking news, I gather that you didn't make it to work
this morning?

I got an email from Bob, and he's fine. He's out of town right now, so
he may have missed all the excitement in his town. I know he works in
Cambridge, but doesn't live there, so it might not have affected him
so much.

Thanks for the information. It is good to know that he might not have
been effected directly by what happened, and I hope that you got
through this pretty sad week OK.

I was unaffected by the events of last week. It was pretty amazing to
see it unfold, and to hear the stories from various friends and family
members who do participate in the marathon. One relative who runs, and
is usually cheered on by his family, was two mile out when the bombs
went off. His family, normally waiting *very* close to the bomb sites,
couldn't attend this year due to other commitments. Just a stroke of
good luck all around for some.

Old April 25th 13, 03:38 AM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Robert Coe

wrote:
: I hope you are keeping your head down over there in Cambridge.
: Given today's breaking news, I gather that you didn't make it to work
: this morning?

We had driven to our daughter's house in Philadelphia the day before, so woke
up to cell phone messages from the transit system telling me that the city was
shut down. The whole week was surreal, to say the least. I was back at work
today, and fortunately the subways and commuter trains were unaffected by the
big memorial service for the MIT cop.

Thanks for your concern, but we're fine, and even managed to get our Shoot-In
pictures in almost on time. Betsy had a nice picture on her refrigerator of
her [T]hree children, the oldest of whom is [N]ia, sitting in front of a
waterfall in Mexico whose name begins with [X]. But try as I might, I couldn't
get her to submit it; she's afraid she'll get sucked into the SI on an ongoing
basis and assures me that she's far too busy to let that happen.

Bob
Old April 25th 13, 04:05 AM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Savageduck[_3_]

wrote:
[...]

The good thing is, you guys are fine, and other than the effect on the
community you are back to a somewhat normal condition.

Savageduck

PING: D-Mac ! Annika1980 35mm Photo Equipment 5 August 20th 07 06:18 AM
[SI] Ping Jim / Al Alan Browne 35mm Photo Equipment 1 October 10th 06 04:04 PM
*ping* John In The Darkroom 18 April 30th 06 11:02 PM
Ping - Al D. Alan Browne 35mm Photo Equipment 4 April 27th 05 03:50 AM
PING: Al D / Jim K Alan Browne 35mm Photo Equipment 4 November 10th 04 04:02 AM