Announcement from Douglas

Old June 17th 07, 06:00 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Default Announcement from Douglas

Following a few messages and emails from friendly people who believe
photography should be the over riding theme of these groups;

I have made the decision not to corrupt my alias (Ryadia) by engaging
the
trolls and bullies in what is totally off topic and basically useless
conversations relating to nothing at all photographic and relating to
everything about over inflated EGOs.

I guess I should have realized posting on the 13th would light 'em up!

As well as this, in line with my belief that people have a right to
quiet
enjoyment of these groups and most contributors probably have zero
interest
in the troll and bully wars of 2006/7/8 and beyond...

Anyone who wants to block my posts (Killfile me)... Should note that
the
easiest way to do this is block my IP address, not my identity. Others
could
easily forge my name.

Today my it's: 121.208.34.23

My IP has changed very little over the years. Whenever it does, I'll
post a
quick message advising the change. Later this year when I move to the
new
studio, I'll most definitely have permanent IP numbers you can use.

I welcome discussions with anyone interested in genuine discussions
about
photography and equipment. Everything else will be answered by the...
"BULLY
BUSTER". bully.buster@ Google's mail server.

Douglas
My Photography... http://www.ryadia.com

Old June 17th 07, 08:09 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
MarkČ

wrote:
[...]

Does this mean you'll limit your aliases to only those two?
That would be very helpful.

www.pbase.com/markuson

Old June 17th 07, 10:30 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Ryadia

"MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number wrote in message
[...]

You got it Mark.
Ryadia is a sacred name to me.
Bully.buster is self explaining. Play your part and you can remove the rose
coloured glasses.

Old June 17th 07, 11:56 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
MarkČ

Ryadia wrote:
[...]

???

www.pbase.com/markuson