Westward Facing Overlook Question

Old August 26th 04, 02:00 AM
Ray Creveling

Default Westward Facing Overlook Question

Ok I've got another question (Big surprise) I am knew to Lancaster county PA
and noticed on my way home today a sign for Breezy overlook which is across
the street for Chickees Rock park on Rt. 441. I haven't gone all the way out
to the overlook but have seen some photos and they are beautiful. from the
overlook you are facing just about Due west. The question is.. Is it worth
trying to shoot at dawn with the light coming up behind you or should I just
attempt dusk shots? It's only a mile from my house but I am out of shape .
If anyone is in the area and wants to meet up drop me an e-mail

--
Ray Creveling
http://www.blackcatblog.com

---

Old August 26th 04, 02:34 AM
Gregory Blank

Could be nice at either time, Morning light illuminating
clouds in the western sky, very pastel color sometimes.

Western sky back lit clouds etc. With the light of the sun behind you
you have to stand some what off axis to avoid your own shadow. I am in
Maryland so I just might have a peek at where that is.

to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918
Old August 26th 04, 02:53 AM
photo35744

Why are you out of shape?

.

Old August 26th 04, 04:04 AM
Ray Creveling

Thanks for the input

--
Ray Creveling
http://www.blackcatblog.com

to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918

---

to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918

---

Old August 26th 04, 04:52 AM
xyzzy

"Ray Creveling" wrote in message
It's only a mile from my house but I am out of shape

Out of shape doesn't count - just allow yourself more time and get out
there - the rewards will justify every step. After all, if us cripples can
do it, you can, too. :^)

Bob in Las Vegas