group for photo's

Old January 26th 08, 10:41 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Carl

Default group for photo's

I've looked at some news groups for binaries and seem to be getting no were
but place's with, well, smut. Is there a news group that allows binaries for
normal pic's with out worrying about seeing porn? I'm not lazy I did do some
looking but I'm tired of loading the binary groups just to see naked women.
No I'm not gay I just don't want that type of binary group to post on LOL.
If I want to see live porn I'll go to Sturgis again!!!!

Old January 26th 08, 11:21 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Pete D

"Carl" wrote in message
om...
I've looked at some news groups for binaries and seem to be getting no
were
but place's with, well, smut. Is there a news group that allows binaries
for
normal pic's with out worrying about seeing porn? I'm not lazy I did do
some
looking but I'm tired of loading the binary groups just to see naked
women.
No I'm not gay I just don't want that type of binary group to post on LOL.
If I want to see live porn I'll go to Sturgis again!!!!

Yes there is. Most though use online forums rather than newsgroups, you are
more likely to find a more reasonable audience. DP Review forums would be a
good place to start.

alt.binaries.photos.original

Old January 27th 08, 12:37 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mr. Strat

In article , Carl
wrote:

I've looked at some news groups for binaries and seem to be getting no were
but place's with, well, smut. Is there a news group that allows binaries for
normal pic's with out worrying about seeing porn? I'm not lazy I did do some
looking but I'm tired of loading the binary groups just to see naked women.
No I'm not gay I just don't want that type of binary group to post on LOL.
If I want to see live porn I'll go to Sturgis again!!!!

Why do people insist on using an apostrophe with plurals?
Old January 27th 08, 12:48 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Paul Heslop

"Mr. Strat" wrote:

Why do people insist on using an apostrophe with plurals?

I am sure they don't 'insist' but have simply not been taught
properly. The other common one seems to be the 'their' collection and
incorrect usage, but shouting at people who do it wrong won't change
it.
--
Paul (We won't die of devotion)
Stop and Look
Old January 27th 08, 01:11 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David Harmon

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 16:41:01 -0600 in rec.photo.digital, "Carl"
wrote,

Old January 27th 08, 03:39 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Charles

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 16:37:38 -0800, "Mr. Strat"
wrote:

In article , Carl
wrote:

I've looked at some news groups for binaries and seem to be getting no were
but place's with, well, smut. Is there a news group that allows binaries for
normal pic's with out worrying about seeing porn? I'm not lazy I did do some
looking but I'm tired of loading the binary groups just to see naked women.
No I'm not gay I just don't want that type of binary group to post on LOL.
If I want to see live porn I'll go to Sturgis again!!!!

Why do people insist on using an apostrophe with plurals?

My spellchecker seems to like that format, it's forever suggesting it.
Old January 27th 08, 04:25 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Carl

Mr. Strat wrote:
In article , Carl
wrote:

I've looked at some news groups for binaries and seem to be getting
no were but place's with, well, smut. Is there a news group that
allows binaries for normal pic's with out worrying about seeing
porn? I'm not lazy I did do some looking but I'm tired of loading
the binary groups just to see naked women. No I'm not gay I just
don't want that type of binary group to post on LOL. If I want to
see live porn I'll go to Sturgis again!!!!

Why do people insist on using an apostrophe with plurals?

Because I'm a normal person and not a english major.

Why can't people just take a person for who they are and not be so picky.

Old January 27th 08, 04:26 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Carl

Pete D wrote:
"Carl" wrote in message
om...
I've looked at some news groups for binaries and seem to be getting
no were
but place's with, well, smut. Is there a news group that allows
binaries for
normal pic's with out worrying about seeing porn? I'm not lazy I did
do some
looking but I'm tired of loading the binary groups just to see naked
women.
No I'm not gay I just don't want that type of binary group to post
on LOL. If I want to see live porn I'll go to Sturgis again!!!!

Yes there is. Most though use online forums rather than newsgroups,
you are more likely to find a more reasonable audience. DP Review
forums would be a good place to start.

alt.binaries.photos.original

Heading that way now thanks!

Old January 27th 08, 08:37 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ron Hunter

Carl wrote:
I've looked at some news groups for binaries and seem to be getting no were
but place's with, well, smut. Is there a news group that allows binaries for
normal pic's with out worrying about seeing porn? I'm not lazy I did do some
looking but I'm tired of loading the binary groups just to see naked women.
No I'm not gay I just don't want that type of binary group to post on LOL.
If I want to see live porn I'll go to Sturgis again!!!!

Well, when a NG allows binaries, the porn guys find it, and inundate
with porn ads, and that is why most photo groups don't allow binaries.
Another case of the idiots destroying the pleasure of the majority.