Calbe N113

Old December 31st 04, 10:23 AM
Fedor Pavlovic

Default Calbe N113

Is similar to dektol ?

regards, Lorenzo

www.lorenzoborra.it
Old December 31st 04, 02:26 PM
Alexander Selzer

Am 2004-12-31,
schrieb Fedor Pavlovic :
Is similar to dektol ?

No, I don't think so. In the data sheet they say the results should be
comparable to Ilford Bromophen, Tetenal Neutraltyp liquid or Agfa Neutol
BL/NE.

Alex
--
Alexander Selzer http://www.grosskabinett.de/

Old December 31st 04, 10:13 PM
Fedor Pavlovic

"Alexander Selzer" ha scritto nel messaggio e...
Am 2004-12-31,
schrieb Fedor Pavlovic :
Is similar to dektol ?

No, I don't think so. In the data sheet they say the results should be
comparable to Ilford Bromophen, Tetenal Neutraltyp liquid or Agfa Neutol
BL/NE.

ok, im'intersted to neutral tone low cost developer.
thanks, Lorenzo

Old January 2nd 05, 06:42 AM
Richard Knoppow

Bromophen is similar to Dektol but uses Phenidone in place of
Metol. It also contains Benzotriazole as an anti-fogging agent. In
comparison to Dektol, Bromophen tends toward more neutral or blue-black
images. Bromophen is identical to the published formula ID-62.
Recently, I've been using Agfa Neutol Plus. This is a Phenidone
and Ascorbic acid print developer with very good capacity. Diluted 1:9
(Agfa's economy dilution), it is reasonably low priced, at least in the
US. It has the advantage over both Dektol and Bromophen of being
environmentally friendly and not leaving silver stains on the trays.
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA