Infrared with a converted camera and reminder about infrared competition

Old January 28th 07, 05:34 AM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr,rec.photo.technique.nature
Wayne J. Cosshall

Default Infrared with a converted camera and reminder about infrared competition

Hi All,

I've posted on my site a new article about shooting with a dSLR
converted for infrared photography to give fast exposures:
http://www.dimagemaker.com/article.php?articleID=857
or
http://tinyurl.com/2opqhz
Lots of example images that I have shot recently

Also don't forget to get your IR entries in to the infrared competition
and other photography into the other three competitions running in January:
http://www.dimagemaker.com/competitions.php

Cheers,

Wayne

--