Medium and Larhe Format :: which way

Old February 4th 06, 03:00 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format

Default Medium and Larhe Format :: which way

"G- Blank" wrote in message news:Stubborn-

Must be difficult keeping track of all those personalities you have.

Nah. I'm also a programmer. I've made it automagic.

Old February 4th 06, 10:46 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format

On Fri, 03 Feb 2006 18:58:52 -0800, David Nebenzahl
wrote:

Must be difficult keeping track of all those personalities you have.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm schizophrenic
And so am I!

Last line

And I am too !

==
John - Photographer & Webmaster
www.puresilver.org - www.xs750.net
Old February 5th 06, 02:25 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format

Default pressure to conform

ToDo spake thus:

"G- Blank" wrote in message

In article , "ToDo"
wrote:

No such thing occurs, unless you live in a different universe
with different protocols.

This coming from the universal name changer, somehow your opinions,
posts and drivel means less to me by the second.

GB, I do know the NNTP protocol and general practices of such
efforts. I managed them for years.

So take a deep breath, hold it for a count to, say 2^64

Go easy on the kid; 32,768 oughta be enough.

--
If the United States government, with all its capacity to collect
and interpret information, did not see Hamas doing very well in the

- Rami G. Khouri, editor at large of the Beirut-based _Daily Star_
Old February 5th 06, 02:27 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format

John spake thus:

wrote:

Must be difficult keeping track of all those personalities you have.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm schizophrenic
And so am I!

Last line

And I am too !

OF COURSE!

Dang me! Hang me! All these years and wondering why the damn thing
DIDN'T RHYME! (Thought it was spozed to be that way.)

Old February 6th 06, 07:10 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
s.com...

Go easy on the kid; 32,768 oughta be enough.

You forgot the sign bit.
32767

Old February 6th 06, 07:16 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format

ToDo spake thus:

Oh, ****. 127 lashes with a wet noodle for me.

Old February 6th 06, 08:39 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
s.com...
Oh, ****. 127 lashes with a wet noodle for me.

With parity check!

Old February 9th 06, 12:29 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format

ToDo wrote:

"G- Blank" wrote in message

Hmmm? I know I only hit send once.

Someone at your ISP or Google reposts the threads any time there
is a chance information was lost. I think it probably is at the ISP level
though.

No such thing occurs, unless you live in a different universe with different
protocols.

Well, for a short time there I was living in a universe where hitting
send once resulted in two posts. Looks like it's corrected itself now.

"This is a fully robotic flight crew. Nothing can go wrong, ... go
wrong, ... go wrong, ..."
Old February 9th 06, 12:36 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format

unowho wrote:

"no_name" wrote in message
. ..

Now I'm seeing my own posts doubled.

Are you storing your news.src on the server? Or on your own computer? Are
you using more than one computer? Or you haven't a news.src?

In any event, do what I do - put yourself in your killfile.
--
Yeah, I'm in my own killfile.

Not that I'm aware of. Appears to have been a tempory aberation on my
ISP's news server.

Come to think of it, I've seen this before when another ISP had a flakey
server and kept re-numbering posts.