did anyone try this: cheap point-n-shoot on the back of a large format beast?

Old August 15th 04, 10:11 PM
Gregory Blank

Frank Pittel wrote:

In rec.photo.equipment.large-format rafe bustin
wrote:

Plonk

to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918
Old August 15th 04, 10:11 PM
Gregory Blank

Frank Pittel wrote:

In rec.photo.equipment.large-format rafe bustin
wrote:

Plonk

to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918
Old August 16th 04, 12:02 PM

Frank Pittel ) writes:

: Saddam was no threat to the US. That is one of
: the greatest lies perpetrated on the US citizens in
: my lifetime.

The claim that slick made about not having sex with "that woman" was a far
greater lie.

People like you both disgust me, and scare the living crap out of me.

One guy tells blatant, outright lies to start a war costing billions of
dollars and thousands of lives. Another tells lies about having cheated
on his wife -- and you think that's WORSE?

It's really sad that you're allowed to vote.