HUGE BIRDS LOVE THE 20D !

Old September 18th 07, 02:25 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Annika1980

Default HUGE BIRDS LOVE THE 20D !

Even monsters like this little fellow:

Old September 18th 07, 02:32 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
[email protected]

On Sep 17, 9:25 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
Even monsters like this little fellow:

Sorry Eric, but this shot beats them all!
Pardon my "dreary" reply, as D-Mac says, but you out-did yourself
Bret! Standing ovation!
Don't stop posting!! Please!
Helen

Old September 18th 07, 02:54 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Annika1980

On Sep 17, 9:32 pm, wrote:

Sorry Eric, but this shot beats them all!

I still like Eric's hummingbird pics the best. He has some really
great ones of male hummers, which I never can seem to get.
Hey, even in the hummer world chicks dig me, what can I say?

Old September 18th 07, 03:01 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
[email protected]

On Sep 17, 9:54 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
On Sep 17, 9:32 pm, wrote:

Sorry Eric, but this shot beats them all!

I still like Eric's hummingbird pics the best. He has some really
great ones of male hummers, which I never can seem to get.
Hey, even in the hummer world chicks dig me, what can I say?

ROFL!!
It must be that strong testosterone scent you have! Plus chicks dig
the big glass too!
Helen

Old September 18th 07, 03:28 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Annika1980

On Sep 17, 10:01 pm, wrote:

Hey, even in the hummer world chicks dig me, what can I say?

ROFL!!
It must be that strong testosterone scent you have! Plus chicks dig
the big glass too!
Helen

I thought hummer chicks dig me because I'm so sweet!

Old September 18th 07, 03:51 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
[email protected]

On Sep 17, 10:28 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
On Sep 17, 10:01 pm, wrote:

Hey, even in the hummer world chicks dig me, what can I say?

ROFL!!
It must be that strong testosterone scent you have! Plus chicks dig
the big glass too!
Helen

I thought hummer chicks dig me because I'm so sweet!

Exactly my point! You are definitely sweet!

Old September 18th 07, 04:16 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
George Anderson

Annika1980 wrote:
Even monsters like this little fellow:

Your best hummer shot that I have seen to date. Great job Bret.

George