What's wrong with this Picture?

Old May 12th 07, 12:32 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

Default What's wrong with this Picture?

Saw this photo on AOL tonight.
Something looked strange to me.

http://cdn.channel.aol.com/aol-body/...per-300a042307

Old May 12th 07, 01:16 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

On May 11, 7:32 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
Saw this photo on AOL tonight.
Something looked strange to me.

http://cdn.channel.aol.com/aol-body/...per-300a042307

I have no experience whatsoever with PS or editing of any kind. But
I'll give my humble opinion. First of all her right leg is shaped
funny. Whatever they did they left her with a deformed right leg.
Her right arm is shaped weird as well, but then it could just be the
folds of her shirt. The whole background of the bathroom seems out of
whack. It's been retouched to death. A horrible mess.
Helen

Old May 12th 07, 01:52 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Harry Lockwood

In article om,
wrote:

On May 11, 7:32 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
Saw this photo on AOL tonight.
Something looked strange to me.

http://cdn.channel.aol.com/aol-body/...per-300a042307

I have no experience whatsoever with PS or editing of any kind. But
I'll give my humble opinion. First of all her right leg is shaped
funny. Whatever they did they left her with a deformed right leg.
Her right arm is shaped weird as well, but then it could just be the
folds of her shirt. The whole background of the bathroom seems out of
whack. It's been retouched to death. A horrible mess.
Helen

Um, Helen, I don't think Bret was thinking along those lines.

HFL

--
Change hlockwood to hflockwood in email address
Old May 12th 07, 02:13 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

On May 11, 8:52 pm, Harry Lockwood wrote:
In article om,

wrote:
On May 11, 7:32 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
Saw this photo on AOL tonight.
Something looked strange to me.

http://cdn.channel.aol.com/aol-body/...per-300a042307

I have no experience whatsoever with PS or editing of any kind. But
I'll give my humble opinion. First of all her right leg is shaped
funny. Whatever they did they left her with a deformed right leg.
Her right arm is shaped weird as well, but then it could just be the
folds of her shirt. The whole background of the bathroom seems out of
whack. It's been retouched to death. A horrible mess.
Helen

Um, Helen, I don't think Bret was thinking along those lines.

HFL

--
Change hlockwood to hflockwood in email address

LOL, if you're referring to the corner of her shirt looking like a
d___k, then I do get it. LOL. I noticed that too, but didn't want to
bring it up.
Helen

Old May 12th 07, 11:22 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Doug Jewell

"Annika1980" wrote in message
oups.com...
Saw this photo on AOL tonight.
Something looked strange to me.

uhm....
lots of white.... wierd looking woman.... bad photoshopping...
was the photo taken by ju-doug-lian?

http://cdn.channel.aol.com/aol-body/...per-300a042307

Old May 12th 07, 01:24 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On May 12, 6:22 am, "Doug Jewell" wrote:
"Annika1980" wrote in message

oups.com... Saw this photo on AOL tonight.
Something looked strange to me.

uhm....
lots of white.... wierd looking woman.... bad photoshopping...
was the photo taken by ju-doug-lian?

No, but it wouldn't be the first time he's taken a pic of a tranny.

http://cdn.channel.aol.com/aol-body/...per-300a042307

Old May 12th 07, 01:38 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

On May 12, 8:24 am, Annika1980 wrote:
On May 12, 6:22 am, "Doug Jewell" wrote:

"Annika1980" wrote in message

roups.com... Saw this photo on AOL tonight.
Something looked strange to me.

uhm....
lots of white.... wierd looking woman.... bad photoshopping...
was the photo taken by ju-doug-lian?

No, but it wouldn't be the first time he's taken a pic of a tranny.

http://cdn.channel.aol.com/aol-body/...er-300a042307- Hide quoted text -

LOL!!