What odds for a coincidence like this?

Old March 14th 07, 02:16 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Annika1980

Default What odds for a coincidence like this?

Hey D-Mac, I've got something special planned for your birthday.
Also some cake and some crispy Asian spring rolls ... they're
delicious!

But silly me .... me memory is so terrible.
What was your birthdate again?

BWAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

"Hey Marky .... 1...2...3...4..."

Psycho therapy psycho therapy psycho therapy
Thats what they wanna give me
Psycho therapy psycho therapy psycho therapy
All they wanna give me

Im a teenage schizoid the one your parent despise
Psycho therapy now I got glowing eyes

Im a teenage schizoid pranks and muggins are fun
Psycho therapy gonna kill someone

Psycho therapy psycho therapy

I like takin tuinal it keeps me edgy and mean
Im a teenage schizoid Im a teenage dope fiend

Im a kid in the nuthouse Im a kid in the psycho zone
Psycho therapy Im gonna burglarize your home

Psycho therapy psycho therapy

Old March 14th 07, 08:50 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Douglas

"Annika1980" wrote in message
ps.com...
: Hey D-Mac, I've got something special planned for your birthday.
: Also some cake and some crispy Asian spring rolls ... they're
: delicious!
:
:
Stop trying to breach eBay's security and break into my account. Thief.

Old March 14th 07, 10:33 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Annika1980

On Mar 14, 4:50 pm, "Douglas" wrote:
:
Stop trying to breach eBay's security and break into my account. Thief.

Ok, everybody ... let's play "Who Said This!"

Who said this?

"I promise, this is the last reference to him in a post."

First one to e-mail me the correct answer wins a picture of D-Mac.

Old March 14th 07, 10:52 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Douglas

"Beach Bum" wrote in message
: "Annika1980" wrote in message
: Hey D-Mac, I've got something special planned for your birthday.
: Also some cake and some crispy Asian spring rolls ... they're
: delicious!
:
: Sometimes you remind me of Eric Cartman.
:
: --
: Mark
:
: Mostly photography...
: http://www.marklauter.com
:
: I was heavily armed and absent minded. You pay a high price for that in
: the Army.
: - Dom
:
Who's Eric Cartman, Mark?

Old March 15th 07, 12:58 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Pudentame

Douglas wrote:
I know I said I'd ignore the joker but you just gotta read this... It's way
too stupid for words to describe properly.

You might consider making a formal complaint through your police
authorities. They can get FBI and/or FTC involved here in the US.

If you can document the actions you allege, there are U.S. laws and
international treaties dealing with intentional interception of and
interference with telecommunications that apply.

Not to mention intentional mis-representation in Internet financial
transactions (eBay) constitutes wire fraud, which will interest USPS
Postal Inspectors.

I have *no idea* (yeah!) who "said participant" might be, but I
guaran-damn-tee-ya, he don't want to f&*k with the Postal Inspectors.
They don't play nice.
Old March 15th 07, 12:59 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Pudentame

Barbara wrote:
Douglas wrote:
I know I said I'd ignore the joker but you just gotta read this...
It's way too stupid for words to describe properly.

Freak but you lot are idiotic!!!
Most of the rest of you are like hyenas, all join in to tear someone down.

At least Milo was funny.

Who's Milo?
Old March 15th 07, 01:12 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Pudentame

Beach Bum wrote:
"Annika1980" wrote in message
Hey D-Mac, I've got something special planned for your birthday.
Also some cake and some crispy Asian spring rolls ... they're
delicious!

Sometimes you remind me of Eric Cartman.

If he's doing the stupid **** Douglas says he is, he'll be reminding us
all of this guy next:

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2006/..._470x350,0.jpg
Old March 15th 07, 01:13 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Pudentame

Douglas wrote:
"Beach Bum" wrote in message
: "Annika1980" wrote in message
: Hey D-Mac, I've got something special planned for your birthday.
: Also some cake and some crispy Asian spring rolls ... they're
: delicious!
:
: Sometimes you remind me of Eric Cartman.
:
: --
: Mark
:
: Mostly photography...
: http://www.marklauter.com
:
: I was heavily armed and absent minded. You pay a high price for that in
: the Army.
: - Dom
:
Who's Eric Cartman, Mark?

Asshole in a cartoon called Southpark.
Old March 15th 07, 02:16 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Douglas

"Pudentame" wrote in message
: Douglas wrote:
[...]

Thank you for the information Pudentame.
Official complaints and legal redress are well under way. I wasn't aware of
the postal service taking an interest in this sort of thing.... I'll follow
it up.

Douglas