What odds for a coincidence like this?

Old March 14th 07, 05:56 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Douglas

Default What odds for a coincidence like this?

I know I said I'd ignore the joker but you just gotta read this... It's way
too stupid for words to describe properly.

A participant in this group has an ADSL connection with Bell South and lives
in Chattanooga, Tennessee in the good old USA. He has personalised number
plates on his baby Nissan too!

Said participant sends me a message via my web site's form mailer which
records the IP address of the sender ...asking if I've had enough. This it
turns out is after he forges my identity a SECOND time and re-posts his crap
on Pbase without telling me.

Same participant a day later threatens to disrupt my business through eBay
by placing false bids and whatever mayhem he can think of that will effect
me financially, personally and (for all I know) sink my boat as well...
Whoopee! Margie will be cross if he does that.

Yesterday someone's attempt to "guess" (yeah, I'm that green to use a weak
password) my eBay password from a Bell south IP address in Southern USA,
resulted in the security measures on eBay freezing my account until I proved
I was actually me and it was safe to let me back in.

Today, an attempt is made to illegally obtain my password to eBay from a
Bell South IP address in Chattanooga Tennessee USA. Odd that I've got some
takers for my wedding package ending real soon--- Another coincidence,
perhaps?

Now what odds would you give that all this is a coincidence?
Seriously... Think about it for a moment 20 to 1? 100 to 1?

No odds at all. The ******* calling himself ANNIKA1980 - real name Bret
Douglas, attempted to gain illegal access to a commercial account I have on
eBay in a (failed) attempt to fulfil his threats to destroy my credibility
and my eBay trading reputation.

At least the jerk who hammered us all for participating in shootin actually
had some networking skills. He really did conceal his tracks... But this
joker? Oh God he's pathetic.
-----------------
Snippet from eBay's security message:
This request was made from:
IP address: 74.234.223.59
ISP host: 74.234.223.59
Thank you,
eBay
_______________________
The header from his post earlier today...

From: "Annika1980"
Newsgroups: rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Subject: - WANT TO SEE SOMETHING THAT BLOWS!! - Wind is posted
Date: 13 Mar 2007 16:40:49 -0700

On Mar 13, 9:30 am, "JimKramer" wrote:
[quoted text muted]

Was it a coincidence that D-Mac's pic leads it off?
------------------------------------

Bret Douglas posted the message to Jim Kramer from the exact same IP address
used to try and gain control over my eBay account. While he's doing all this
he's trying to come across to the group as if he's the poor ******* being
done over.
Excellent evidence Sherlock, just excellent.

Of course the whole saga of dirty deeds by this joker is all being (quite
legally) recorded and explained with evidence to substantiate his disgusting
behaviour on my equally legally setup web site:
http://www.annika19890.com.

I think it's contents are changing so fast with Bret's plethora of dumb
attempts at being cool, I should probably put an RSS feed on it so the world
can get it's updates as they occur.

I promise, this is the last reference to him in a post...
Until next time he tries an unbelievably stupid stunt to best this old
Aussie warhorse.

Douglas

Old March 14th 07, 06:47 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Andrew Hennell

Douglas wrote:
I know I said I'd ignore the joker but you just gotta read this... It's way
too stupid for words to describe properly.

The ebay listing says "MORE PHOTOS ON-LINE IN MY PORTFOLIO" - but I
thought you couldn't put photos online? He made that very clear to us
all. bizarre!
Old March 14th 07, 06:51 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Douglas

Sorry, I got the URL wrong
This one'll work. http://www.annika1980.com/
:
: Of course the whole saga of dirty deeds by this joker is all being (quite
: legally) recorded and explained with evidence to substantiate his
disgusting
: behaviour on my equally legally setup web site:
http://www.annika19890.com.

: Douglas
:
:

Old March 14th 07, 06:53 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Douglas

"Andrew Hennell" wrote in message
: Douglas wrote:
: I know I said I'd ignore the joker but you just gotta read this... It's
way
: too stupid for words to describe properly.
:
: The ebay listing says "MORE PHOTOS ON-LINE IN MY PORTFOLIO" - but I
: thought you couldn't put photos online? He made that very clear to us
: all. bizarre!

Don't be a troll Andrew.
A pedantic one at that.

Old March 14th 07, 08:55 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Barbara[_3_]

Douglas wrote:
I know I said I'd ignore the joker but you just gotta read this...
It's way too stupid for words to describe properly.

Freak but you lot are idiotic!!!
Most of the rest of you are like hyenas, all join in to tear someone down.

At least Milo was funny.

Old March 14th 07, 12:01 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Barbara[_3_]

David wrote:
I agree. I miss Miro.

LOL at least you know who I mean, even with the typo.

Old March 14th 07, 01:51 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Annika1980

On Mar 14, 1:56 am, "Douglas" wrote:
I know I said I'd ignore the joker but you just gotta read this

Liar.

I promise, this is the last reference to him in a post...

Until the next one.

"Hey Joey, hit D-Mac's music!"

---------------

Psycho therapy psycho therapy psycho therapy
Thats what they wanna give me
Psycho therapy psycho therapy psycho therapy
All they wanna give me

Im a teenage schizoid the one your parent despise
Psycho therapy now I got glowing eyes

Im a teenage schizoid pranks and muggins are fun
Psycho therapy gonna kill someone

Psycho therapy psycho therapy

I like takin tuinal it keeps me edgy and mean
Im a teenage schizoid Im a teenage dope fiend

Im a kid in the nuthouse Im a kid in the psycho zone
Psycho therapy Im gonna burglarize your home

Psycho therapy psycho therapy

Old March 14th 07, 02:13 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Annika1980

Hey D-Mac, my Uncle Trevor thinks he might have prepped with your
dear late mother while they were teens.

So what was her maiden name again?

BWHAHAHAAHAAA!!!!