What's with the Parnello's Pizza crap?

Old December 12th 06, 02:30 AM posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems,rec.music.makers,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams

Default What's with the Parnello's Pizza crap?

I'd rather eat the *sshole out of a dead possum

Old December 12th 06, 04:08 AM posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems,rec.music.makers,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

John McWilliams wrote:
I'd rather eat the *sshole out of a dead possum

Thats NOT funny

Whats funny is Americans making Pizza, now THAT is funny

Like all American food, [and your beer too] S H I T!

All your food is pretend

Old December 12th 06, 04:10 AM posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems,rec.music.makers,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Sweet Sugir

How lovely.

Are you as stupid as you seem, ilya?

AJ - http://ClitIn.Com e In.
(800 folders. -- kiddie-filtered -- FREE,
Usenet Porn.)

Old December 12th 06, 04:18 AM posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems,rec.music.makers,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Orson Wells as Citizen_Cain

" wrote in message
ps.com...

John McWilliams wrote:
I'd rather eat the *sshole out of a dead possum

Thats NOT funny

Whats funny is Americans making Pizza, now THAT is funny

Like all American food, [and your beer too] S H I T!

All your food is pretend

So THAT'S why my spaghetti tasted like Play-Doh!

Old December 12th 06, 04:26 AM posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems,rec.music.makers,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Parnello's Pizza

Sweet Sugir wrote:

Pizza makes Most food look like a bunch of blanched broccoli.

Hey man... I'll load the Parnello's theme song, which runs around 2
minutes... interested in whipping out a video for it?

--
Parnello's Pizza, 5401 Gunboat Drive, Shadowville 31909
(706) 569-7272

"Wobble" by Dockery-Conley:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

Backyard Blues poster by Eileen D'esterno:
http://myspace-855.vo.llnwd.net/0142...28930855_l.jpg

Old December 12th 06, 04:38 AM posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems,rec.music.makers,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Orson Wells as Citizen_Cain

"Parnello's Pizza" wrote in message
ups.com...

Sweet Sugir wrote:

Pizza makes Most food look like a bunch of blanched broccoli.

Hey man... I'll load the Parnello's theme song, which runs around 2
minutes... interested in whipping out a video for it?

Dockery the only thing you whip out is something no one is interested in. Go
back to work you worthless slug and tell that dyslexic whore "brittany" to
make me a large mushroom, stat!

Old December 12th 06, 04:42 AM posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems,rec.music.makers,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
William Graham

" wrote in message
ps.com...

John McWilliams wrote:
I'd rather eat the *sshole out of a dead possum

Thats NOT funny

Whats funny is Americans making Pizza, now THAT is funny

Like all American food, [and your beer too] S H I T!

All your food is pretend

I have to say that the worst Pizza I've ever eaten was in Venice, Italy. the
best was in "Straight from New York" in Portland, Oregon. - But I am not a
Pizza buff.....I only eat about three or four of them a year. The reason why
I didn't like the Venice pizza was because it didn't have anything on it. I
like lots of stuff on my pie......

Old December 12th 06, 07:32 AM posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems,rec.music.makers,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Parnello's Pizza

William Graham wrote:
"kinga202" wrote
John McWilliams wrote:
I'd rather eat the *sshole out of a dead possum

Thats NOT funny

Whats funny is Americans making Pizza, now THAT is funny

Like all American food, [and your beer too] S H I T!

All your food is pretend

I have to say that the worst Pizza I've ever eaten was in Venice, Italy. the
best was in "Straight from New York" in Portland, Oregon. - But I am not a
Pizza buff.....I only eat about three or four of them a year. The reason why
I didn't like the Venice pizza was because it didn't have anything on it. I
like lots of stuff on my pie......

You would dig our new Tarzan pie... it has /everything/, including
turkey, except anchovies... and for that on request we squeeze Gary
Frankfurt's beard...