Where to buy 12x18 photo albums??

Old September 27th 06, 09:05 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
MarkČ

Default Where to buy 12x18 photo albums??

I've Googled...hunted...and failed...

Does anyone know of a source for LARGE albums which will display 12x18
photos...preferably without extra space...specifically for 12x18 or larger
3:2 ration prints? I'm talking about albums with covered pages made for
displaying prints...but that will hold LARGE images..

Thanks for any info,

Mark

www.pbase.com/markuson

Old September 27th 06, 09:25 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
William Graham

"MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number wrote in message
I've Googled...hunted...and failed...

Does anyone know of a source for LARGE albums which will display 12x18
photos...preferably without extra space...specifically for 12x18 or larger
3:2 ration prints? I'm talking about albums with covered pages made for
displaying prints...but that will hold LARGE images..

Thanks for any info,

Mark

I would check out the art supply stores.....Painters have to store their
work somehow, and it is usually larger than 12 x 18 inches.......

Old September 27th 06, 12:12 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

MarkČ (lowest even number here) wrote:
I've Googled...hunted...and failed...

Does anyone know of a source for LARGE albums which will display 12x18
photos...preferably without extra space...specifically for 12x18 or larger
3:2 ration prints? I'm talking about albums with covered pages made for
displaying prints...but that will hold LARGE images..

Thanks for any info,

Mark

www.pbase.com/markuson

I agree with Bill, art supply stores carry portfolios and albums to
display their work. Here is a link you can check out:
http://www.rexart.com/ppc_111xd.html
Also, have you checked out the Press Book Prat line of portfolios?
They have a great line of albums for photographers/artists to show
their work, and they hold large prints.
I have 3 of them and they are great!
Good luck,
Helen

Old September 27th 06, 12:14 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

wrote:
[...]

Here is the link for photo albums:
http://www.rexart.com/photo_albums.html

Old September 27th 06, 11:54 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Mark Roberts

"MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number wrote:

I've Googled...hunted...and failed...

Does anyone know of a source for LARGE albums which will display 12x18
photos...preferably without extra space...specifically for 12x18 or larger
3:2 ration prints? I'm talking about albums with covered pages made for
displaying prints...but that will hold LARGE images..

Try Light Impressions (www.lightimpressionsdirect.com)
I saw a friend's album of 13 x 19 prints. He told me it came from
Light Impressions. You might have to dig a bit as their web site isn't
very well organized.

--
Mark Roberts Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com

Old September 28th 06, 03:09 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
DD

In article 9fqSg.10480$nm1.6314@fed1read04, "MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest
even number says...
I've Googled...hunted...and failed...

Does anyone know of a source for LARGE albums which will display 12x18
photos...preferably without extra space...specifically for 12x18 or larger
3:2 ration prints? I'm talking about albums with covered pages made for
displaying prints...but that will hold LARGE images..

Thanks for any info,

Mark

I said...ITALY!
--
www.nikongear.com
Share, learn, win.
Old September 28th 06, 06:28 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Drew Saunders

In article 9fqSg.10480$nm1.6314@fed1read04,
"MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number wrote:

I've Googled...hunted...and failed...

Does anyone know of a source for LARGE albums which will display 12x18
photos...preferably without extra space...specifically for 12x18 or larger
3:2 ration prints? I'm talking about albums with covered pages made for
displaying prints...but that will hold LARGE images..

Thanks for any info,

Mark

Light Impressions carries "Art Portfolios" for 13x19. 24 pages/48
photos.
http://www.lightimpressionsdirect.co...g?Dsp=20300&PC
R=30000:180000:187000

If that URL barfs, http://www.lightimpressionsdirect.com/ and item 20821
for the 13x19 portfolio.

If you search on "12x18" you only get pre-cut mats.

Drew

--
Drew W. Saunders

dru (at) stanford (dot) eee dee you
Old September 29th 06, 05:03 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
MarkČ

Drew Saunders wrote:
[...]

Thank you for your post.
I actually have a couple of those, but they are very cheap-looking plastic
which bends very easily.
I'm really looking for something suitable for a coffe-table, or more along
the lines of a nice album. I'll keep looking...
-Mark

www.pbase.com/markuson