EVERYBODY'S TALKIN ABOUT THE 20D !

Old May 31st 06, 01:58 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default EVERYBODY'S TALKIN ABOUT THE 20D !

Had a productive lunch hour today:

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/61056571

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/61056572

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/61056573

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/61056574

Old May 31st 06, 08:17 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

In article .com,
says...
Had a productive lunch hour today:

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/61056571

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/61056572

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/61056573

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/61056574

The Heron is okay, they rest of 'em are kinda bland.

Got any with bikinis? Or without...?

--
http://www.nikongear.com/
Old May 31st 06, 02:57 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Annika1980 wrote:
Had a productive lunch hour today:

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/61056571

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/61056572

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/61056573

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/61056574

Nice work Bret. Wish I had as long
lunch break.

Draco

Getting even isn't good enough.

Old May 31st 06, 05:26 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Draco wrote:
Nice work Bret. Wish I had as long
lunch break.

Those pics were taken in a 52 minute span.
Figuring travel time, I was probably only gone an hour and a half.

Depending on where you work, you can probably find lotsa interesting
stuff to take pics of on your lunch break. Maybe not wildlife, but
people, places, and macro shots are easily available to most people.

Old May 31st 06, 06:00 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Annika1980 wrote:
Draco wrote:
Nice work Bret. Wish I had as long
lunch break.

Those pics were taken in a 52 minute span.
Figuring travel time, I was probably only gone an hour and a half.

Depending on where you work, you can probably find lotsa interesting
stuff to take pics of on your lunch break. Maybe not wildlife, but
people, places, and macro shots are easily available to most people.

I agree that there is plenty to shoot. Yet only
having thirty minutes from the time I get away
from my desk till I am required to be back at
it, allows for very fast feeding. Out of ten hour
work days I should be able to do "something".

Besides get gas and heartburn.;-)

Still I agree that there are a lots of interesting
stuff to take pictures of, Just getting there is half
the fun.

Old June 1st 06, 01:10 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Annika1980 wrote:
Had a productive lunch hour today:

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/61056572

This owl shot is really nice.
Old June 1st 06, 01:33 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

"Paul Furman" wrote in message
.net...
Annika1980 wrote:
Had a productive lunch hour today:

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/61056572

This owl shot is really nice.

Yeah, but he should have turned on his "red eye" eliminator.....:^)

Old June 1st 06, 01:40 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Annika1980 wrote:
Had a productive lunch hour today:

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/61056572

This owl shot is really nice.

Yeah, but he should have turned on his "red eye" eliminator.....:^)

My fav. is the Heron Head. It's outstanding! Very clear, sharp and
great exposure.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/61056573
Very well done!
Helen

Old June 1st 06, 12:11 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

"Annika1980" wrote in news:1149037112.656442.236540
@g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

Had a productive lunch hour today:

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/61056571

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/61056572