what nikon body for use with pb-6 bellows attachment?

Old May 3rd 05, 06:13 PM

The F4/F4S has a similar problem. If I need the minimum extension for
some reason, I use an FE-2. When I want to use an F4S I just put a
short extension tube between the back of the bellows and the camera.
As I recall, a PK-12 works but it might have been a PK-13. In any
case, it just adds a slight bit to the bellows range.

Old May 4th 05, 02:29 PM
Gianni Rondinini

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 17:26:39 +0200, Gianni Rondinini
wrote:

i've just bought a nikon bellows model pb-6. i knew my f5 wouldn't

thanks to all of you.

i read the pb-6 manual --manual...-- and saw that f4s won't fit the
bellows without using the pb-6d spacers.

i'll try to get an f3 somewhere on ebay, then.

thank you.
--
Gianni Rondinini
Icem s.r.l. - http://www.icem.it
Old May 4th 05, 06:14 PM
Paul Rubin

Gianni Rondinini writes:
i read the pb-6 manual --manual...-- and saw that f4s won't fit the
bellows without using the pb-6d spacers.

i'll try to get an f3 somewhere on ebay, then.

Well, as mentioned, you could get the spacers from bhphoto or maybe on
ebay. I don't know if I'd buy an f3 just for use on a bellows.
Old May 5th 05, 05:10 PM
Bill Fagan

I used my F5 with a PB-13 extension tube until I obtained the spacers from
B&H Photo and Video. www.bhphotovideo.com They ship to Canada every day.
Using an extension tube allows the body to be positioned hanging behind the
rack. The PB-6 also has a swiveling body mount that allowed the use of my
F2 with motor drive attached. Just swivel the mount until the camera mounts
upside down- this might work with the F5 too, I just never tried it. I
actually prefer using the F2 for macrophotography.

The D2x works great with matrix metering too !