Canon EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM

Old September 4th 10, 12:35 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
LOL![_3_]

Default Canon EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM

On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 16:30:54 -0700, Savageduck

On 2010-09-03 16:17:03 -0700, "Peter" said:

"Superzooms Still Win" wrote in message
On Fri, 03 Sep 2010 18:20:29 -0400, Bowser wrote:

I'm not. Just calling out an imbeclie to embarass themselves further
by offering silly excuses as to why it won't post samples. It's
claimed that it's done it already, so I've asked it for a link.

Still not holding my breath.

Still not reading all the posts either, I see. Let me know when you spot
that omelet covering your face.

I.e. "an imbeclie to embarass themselves further".

Bowser used the expression as it should be used where, as here the
object suffers from multiple personality disorder.

I believe he ( Der Troll) is referring to the two spelling errors, the
transposed "i & l" in "imbecile" and the single "r" in "embarrassed."
Just his version of net-coppery.

As far as any photographs he has posted, nothing could be remotely
described as good, even if they did not suffer from his alleged
purposed jpeg degradation.
That includes his latest "owl" shot, which may, or may not be his. He
has never given any proof that he ever took any of the photographs he
has linked to.

Really? Okay then, Barney Fife, prove that any of the photos that YOU have
posted to the net were taken by yourself. (Not that anyone would ever want
to. Those displays of crapshotism speak for themselves.)

Watching you try to prove that any of your posted photos were taken by you
should be funnier than hell.

Get started!

LOL!

Old September 5th 10, 12:41 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Bowser

On Fri, 03 Sep 2010 17:56:29 -0500, Superzooms Still Win
wrote:

On Fri, 03 Sep 2010 18:20:29 -0400, Bowser wrote:

I'm not. Just calling out an imbeclie to embarass themselves further
by offering silly excuses as to why it won't post samples. It's
claimed that it's done it already, so I've asked it for a link.

Still not holding my breath.

Still not reading all the posts either, I see. Let me know when you spot
that omelet covering your face.

I.e. "an imbeclie to embarass themselves further".

BTW, pre-existing photo-link posts aside: that's "imbecile" and
"embarrass", not your imbecilic "imbeclie" and "embarass")

Wow. Typos and a spelling error. I can never show my face in public
again.

Where's the samples?
Old September 5th 10, 12:42 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Bowser

On 2010-09-03 16:17:03 -0700, "Peter" said:

"Superzooms Still Win" wrote in message
On Fri, 03 Sep 2010 18:20:29 -0400, Bowser wrote:

I'm not. Just calling out an imbeclie to embarass themselves further
by offering silly excuses as to why it won't post samples. It's
claimed that it's done it already, so I've asked it for a link.

Still not holding my breath.

Still not reading all the posts either, I see. Let me know when you spot
that omelet covering your face.

I.e. "an imbeclie to embarass themselves further".

Bowser used the expression as it should be used where, as here the
object suffers from multiple personality disorder.

I believe he ( Der Troll) is referring to the two spelling errors, the
transposed "i & l" in "imbecile" and the single "r" in "embarrassed."
Just his version of net-coppery.

Typos and spelling errors. Shocking.

I've never seen any fisheye images from it. Have you?
Old September 5th 10, 01:26 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Old September 5th 10, 01:47 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
LOL![_3_]

On 2010-09-03 16:17:03 -0700, "Peter" said:

[...]

Really? You've never seen these two image taken with a superzoom and
fish-eye adapter before?

9mm EFL
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4080/4958733232_ab5e5a8663_b.jpg

16mm EFL
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4148/4958733238_92f1584d67_b.jpg

They've both been posted no less than a dozen times in the last year, to
the very threads in which you ****ingly useless trolls were trying to drag
everything off-topic yet again. Just as you are trying to do now. I guess
that's what you troll ****s get for poking your own eyes out to retain your
much-sought-after bliss of self-induced ignorance.

Only this time they are ultra-JPG-degraded, instead of the originals that
show they are pixel-detail sharp and have zero CA right to the edges. Just
because you all deserve it for so blatantly lying about never having seen
these and others before.

LOL!

Old September 5th 10, 02:43 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2010-09-03 16:17:03 -0700, "Peter" said:

[...]

Oh! Yes, I remember those in a somewhat less pixilated version, and
IFIRC they weren't too bad.

Your degradation mission was succesful.

Carry on.

Savageduck

Old September 5th 10, 02:47 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Peter[_7_]

On 2010-09-03 16:17:03 -0700, "Peter"
said:

[...]

Congratulations and thank you for posting!
Those technically and esthetically vomitatious images have just reinforced
my reasons for using my Nikon.

--
Peter

Old September 5th 10, 05:11 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

On 2010-09-03 16:17:03 -0700, "Peter" said:

[...]

Oh, LOOK! A Jimi Hendrix album cover! COOL!!!