Now I'd like to defend a plastic's company, if I might

Old August 29th 10, 05:22 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
The Henchman[_4_]

Default Now I'd like to defend a plastic's company, if I might

"RichA" wrote in message
I'm not against plastic, I think it has many good uses, uses that
obviously can't be done with metal.
So we come to Rubbermade.
Rubbermade was a fantastic American company. They produced home
products out of plastic and rubber that were the envy of the
industry. Always well-made, always functionally excellent.

What is Rubbermade??????

Old August 29th 10, 05:34 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Neil Harrington[_5_]

"The Henchman" wrote in message

"RichA" wrote in message
I'm not against plastic, I think it has many good uses, uses that
obviously can't be done with metal.
So we come to Rubbermade.
Rubbermade was a fantastic American company. They produced home
products out of plastic and rubber that were the envy of the
industry. Always well-made, always functionally excellent.

What is Rubbermade??????

A misspelling of Rubbermaid.

Old August 29th 10, 06:18 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Neil Harrington[_5_]

"John A." wrote in message

"RichA" wrote in message
I'm not against plastic, I think it has many good uses, uses that
obviously can't be done with metal.
So we come to Rubbermade.
Rubbermade was a fantastic American company. They produced home
products out of plastic and rubber that were the envy of the
industry. Always well-made, always functionally excellent.

What is Rubbermade??????

A misspelling of Rubbermaid.

Which actually sounds less like a fetish magazine/site than the
correct spelling.

:-)

That's true.

Old August 29th 10, 11:05 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Peter[_7_]

"John A." wrote in message
On Sun, 29 Aug 2010 12:34:30 -0400, "Neil Harrington"

What is Rubbermade??????

A misspelling of Rubbermaid.

Which actually sounds less like a fetish magazine/site than the
correct spelling.

The original name was Wooster Rubber Company.
Wonder what many thought they made.

--
Peter

Old August 29th 10, 11:34 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2010-08-29 15:05:06 -0700, "Peter" said:

"John A." wrote in message
On Sun, 29 Aug 2010 12:34:30 -0400, "Neil Harrington"

What is Rubbermade??????

A misspelling of Rubbermaid.

Which actually sounds less like a fetish magazine/site than the
correct spelling.

The original name was Wooster Rubber Company.
Wonder what many thought they made.

Rubber Berties.

Savageduck

Old August 30th 10, 12:02 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

On 8/29/10 5:05 PM, in article
, "Peter"
wrote:

"John A." wrote in message
On Sun, 29 Aug 2010 12:34:30 -0400, "Neil Harrington"

What is Rubbermade??????

A misspelling of Rubbermaid.

Which actually sounds less like a fetish magazine/site than the
correct spelling.

The original name was Wooster Rubber Company.
Wonder what many thought they made.

Tiny chicken condoms?

Old August 30th 10, 01:31 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Neil Harrington[_5_]

"Peter" wrote in message
"John A." wrote in message
On Sun, 29 Aug 2010 12:34:30 -0400, "Neil Harrington"

What is Rubbermade??????

A misspelling of Rubbermaid.

Which actually sounds less like a fetish magazine/site than the
correct spelling.

The original name was Wooster Rubber Company.
Wonder what many thought they made.

Wubber chickens for Elmer Fudd?

Old August 31st 10, 03:19 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Tzortzakakis Dimitris

Ο "Neil Harrington" έγραψε στο μήνυμα

"Peter" wrote in message
"John A." wrote in message
On Sun, 29 Aug 2010 12:34:30 -0400, "Neil Harrington"

What is Rubbermade??????

A misspelling of Rubbermaid.

Which actually sounds less like a fetish magazine/site than the
correct spelling.

The original name was Wooster Rubber Company.
Wonder what many thought they made.

Wubber chickens for Elmer Fudd?

This reminds me of the old East German joke:
What does one East German say, one that has 7 children or one with a flat
tyre?
Crap East German rubber!!!

--
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios