Sensitivity of the new generation camera's.

Old January 10th 11, 02:45 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
[email protected]

Default Sensitivity of the new generation cameras.

On Sun, 9 Jan 2011 11:40:20 -0000, "David J Taylor"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
[]
As for photography, we need cameras with better built in curves!

See:
http://imaging.nikon.com/products/im...ting/index.htm

David

I know, I have a Nikon with D lighting... also my Sony DSLR has it...

So far I haven't been "totally impressed" by it, but it does help.

I haven't had the chance to really try out the Nikon, but I will!! I think it
has curve adjustment in it, but I've only had it for 2 weeks... a very complex
camera... I'll get to it!

Old January 11th 11, 12:04 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
[email protected]

On Sun, 09 Jan 2011 21:45:15 -0500, wrote:

On Sun, 9 Jan 2011 11:40:20 -0000, "David J Taylor"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
[]
As for photography, we need cameras with better built in curves!

See:
http://imaging.nikon.com/products/im...ting/index.htm

David

I know, I have a Nikon with D lighting... also my Sony DSLR has it...

So far I haven't been "totally impressed" by it, but it does help.

I haven't had the chance to really try out the Nikon, but I will!! I think it
has curve adjustment in it, but I've only had it for 2 weeks... a very complex
camera... I'll get to it!

I tried some D-lighting shots today...

http://www.pbase.com/flintstonestudio/my_nikon_d700

It certainly works for sunny snow pics, but there is still a danger of burn-out.

I tried to fix a photo in Adobe but couldn't quite get it... the D-light seems
better. But I'm not an Adobe expert, and my old version doesn't know the new
Nikon RAW format.

Old January 11th 11, 07:45 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
David J Taylor[_16_]

wrote in message
[]
I tried some D-lighting shots today...

http://www.pbase.com/flintstonestudio/my_nikon_d700

It certainly works for sunny snow pics, but there is still a danger of
burn-out.

I tried to fix a photo in Adobe but couldn't quite get it... the D-light
seems
better. But I'm not an Adobe expert, and my old version doesn't know the
new
Nikon RAW format.

Oh, it's certainly not perfect, and RAW (plus time to process) would do
better, but Active D-lighting is "on" all the time on my camera (D5000).
A welcome enhancement.

Cheers,
David

Old June 7th 11, 07:58 AM
renzdurano renzdurano is offline
Banned

Hi guys.. is Canon EOS 450D, Manual Mode, Shutter 1/250", Aperture F8, ISO 200, ok????im planning to get a new camera but i don't know what well a get...