What's with the Parnello's Pizza crap?

Old December 12th 06, 02:33 PM posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems,rec.music.makers,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Dennis M. Hammes

Default What's with the Parnello's Pizza crap?

Parnello's Pizza wrote:

Sweet Sugir wrote:

Pizza makes Most food look like a bunch of blanched broccoli.

Hey man... I'll load the Parnello's theme song, which runs around 2
minutes... interested in whipping out a video for it?

He's only interested in the whipping.

--
-------(m+
~/)_|
Old December 12th 06, 02:36 PM posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems,rec.music.makers,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Dennis M. Hammes

Orson Wells as Citizen_Cain wrote:

"Parnello's Pizza" wrote in message
ups.com...

Sweet Sugir wrote:

Pizza makes Most food look like a bunch of blanched broccoli.

Hey man... I'll load the Parnello's theme song, which runs around 2
minutes... interested in whipping out a video for it?

Dockery the only thing you whip out is something no one is interested in. Go
back to work you worthless slug and tell that dyslexic whore "brittany" to
make me a large mushroom, stat!

You want her to slice herself onto the pizza or jump onto it after
it's in the oven?
(N.B.: She can set the slicer on automatic, but suttee is extra.)

--
-------(m+
~/)_|
Old December 12th 06, 02:39 PM posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems,rec.music.makers,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Dennis M. Hammes

Orson Wells as Citizen_Cain wrote:

" wrote in message
ps.com...

John McWilliams wrote:

I'd rather eat the *sshole out of a dead possum

Thats NOT funny

Whats funny is Americans making Pizza, now THAT is funny

Like all American food, [and your beer too] S H I T!

All your food is pretend

So THAT'S why my spaghetti tasted like Play-Doh!

The colors useta be a dead giveaway, but now the stores got colored
spaghetti the kids can get away with anything.

--
-------(m+
~/)_|
Old December 13th 06, 03:34 AM posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems,rec.music.makers,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Orson Wells as Citizen_Cain

"Parnello's ****ty Pizza" wrote in message
ps.com...

William Graham wrote:
"kinga202" wrote
John McWilliams wrote:
I'd rather eat the *sshole out of a dead possum

Thats NOT funny

Whats funny is Americans making Pizza, now THAT is funny

Like all American food, [and your beer too] S H I T!

All your food is pretend

I have to say that the worst Pizza I've ever eaten was in Venice, Italy.

the
best was in "Straight from New York" in Portland, Oregon. - But I am not

Pizza buff.....I only eat about three or four of them a year. The reason

why
I didn't like the Venice pizza was because it didn't have anything on

it. I
like lots of stuff on my pie......

You would dig our new Tarzan pie... it has /everything/, including
turkey, except anchovies... and for that on request we squeeze Gary
Frankfurt's beard...

"Tarzan" pie?

Tarzan was an unwashed, smelly, hairy douchebag who lost all social skills
and lived with apes. The guy probably never even wiped himself. And you want
me to associate eating something tasty with all of that? Screw you, moron.

Old December 13th 06, 03:37 AM posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems,rec.music.makers,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Orson Wells as Citizen_Cain

Parnello's Pizza wrote:

Sweet Sugir wrote:

Pizza makes Most food look like a bunch of blanched broccoli.

Hey man... I'll load the Parnello's theme song, which runs around 2
minutes... interested in whipping out a video for it?

He's only interested in the whipping.

And he ain't no Devo fan, either!

Old December 13th 06, 04:21 PM posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems,rec.music.makers,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Guy

wrote:
John McWilliams wrote:
I'd rather eat the *sshole out of a dead possum

Thats NOT funny

Whats funny is Americans making Pizza, now THAT is funny

Like all American food, [and your beer too] S H I T!

All your food is pretend

Bigot. Are you just anti-America or anti-everyone too?
Old December 13th 06, 04:26 PM posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems,rec.music.makers,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
On The Highways and Bi-Ways God Built

In article , Guy says...

wrote:
John McWilliams wrote:
I'd rather eat the *sshole out of a dead possum

Thats NOT funny

Whats funny is Americans making Pizza, now THAT is funny

Like all American food, [and your beer too] S H I T!

All your food is pretend

Bigot. Are you just anti-America or anti-everyone too?

well, he's right about the beer. let's be honest, if nothing else.

most sincerely,

GodBuilt

"I like to drink, I like to drive, I like to think all of the Jews got out of
the Holocaust alive, my name is Mel, and can't you tell, I like Tequila!"

Denis Leary
Old December 13th 06, 06:34 PM posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems,rec.music.makers,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Sweet Sugir

Sweet Sugir wrote:

Pizza makes Most food look like a bunch of blanched broccoli.

Hey man... I'll load the Parnello's theme song, which runs around 2
minutes... interested in whipping out a video for it?

Not a problem... Be nice to have some shots of the place,
the waitresses, etc... You don't want my nature pics...
(welcome to them, but not very promotional...)

...pics of you, the bar, the ovens, etc... sure...
Are there any cameras?... you could create a blogspot.com
with pictures I could get, or email them...

AJ - http://ClitIn.Com e In.
(800 folders. -- kiddie-filtered -- FREE,
Usenet Porn.)

--
Parnello's Pizza, 5401 Gunboat Drive, Shadowville 31909
(706) 569-7272

"Wobble" by Dockery-Conley:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

Backyard Blues poster by Eileen D'esterno:
http://myspace-855.vo.llnwd.net/0142...28930855_l.jpg

Old December 13th 06, 08:55 PM posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems,rec.music.makers,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Will Dockery

Default Parnello's Pizza: the video

Sweet Sugir wrote:
"Parnello's Pizza" wrote:
Sweet Sugir wrote:

Pizza makes Most food look like a bunch of blanched broccoli.

Hey man... I'll load the Parnello's theme song, which runs around 2
minutes... interested in whipping out a video for it?

Not a problem... Be nice to have some shots of the place,
the waitresses, etc... You don't want my nature pics...
(welcome to them, but not very promotional...)

..pics of you, the bar, the ovens, etc... sure...
Are there any cameras?... you could create a blogspot.com
with pictures I could get, or email them...

Yeah, I'm dying to get some photos of the place, which should be
soon... there are a huge number of good photo op ideas, though:

1) Britanny, the manager/cook

2) The dining-ordering room, which is walled with Eileen D'esterno's
big paintings (some of those, as well as a couple of her songs, can be
found at http://www.myspace.com/globalheart ) (Eileen herself is
another stunningly beautiful image in the flesh)

3) The view from the porch of the vista-vision field with the
impressionistic treeline in Southern multicolors

4) The music and potery events on the porch itself

5) The view from the back of the building where the front of SoHo can
be seen through the alley

and so on and on and on...

--
"Wobble" by Dockery-Conley:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

Parnello's Pizza, 5401 Gunboat Drive, (706) 569-7272
"Home of the Tarzan Pie!"