Everybody Loves Takeout Food

Old August 13th 06, 02:15 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
JimKramer

Default Everybody Loves Takeout Food

GL just loves Japanese...

http://www.jlkramer.net/Pictures/GLLovesJB.htm

About 140Kb

Not for the squeamish, spider haters or beetle haters.

Jim

Old August 13th 06, 04:04 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

JimKramer wrote:
GL just loves Japanese...

http://www.jlkramer.net/Pictures/GLLovesJB.htm

About 140Kb

Not for the squeamish, spider haters or beetle haters.

Jim

Are these the same beetles that damage our trees here in America?
Great pic, lovely color. Good detail. =:^0
Helen

Old August 13th 06, 12:14 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
JimKramer

wrote:
JimKramer wrote:
GL just loves Japanese...

http://www.jlkramer.net/Pictures/GLLovesJB.htm

About 140Kb

Not for the squeamish, spider haters or beetle haters.

Jim

Are these the same beetles that damage our trees here in America?
Great pic, lovely color. Good detail. =:^0
Helen

Mostly roses and vines, but yes. I've only seen one other insect
predate on Japanese beetles.

Thank you,
Jim

Old August 13th 06, 05:04 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Nicholas O. Lindan

"JimKramer" wrote
wrote:
JimKramer wrote:
http://www.jlkramer.net/Pictures/GLLovesJB.htm
Are these the same beetles that damage our trees here in America?
Great pic, lovely color. Good detail. =:^0

Anything that eats Japanese beetles is good in my book.
I find this stuff is the only reliable way to get rid of the buggers:

http://www.milkyspore.com/milkyspore.htm

Old August 15th 06, 01:23 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
JimKramer

That_Rich wrote:
On Sun, 13 Aug 2006 16:04:15 GMT, "Nicholas O. Lindan"
wrote:

"JimKramer" wrote
wrote:
JimKramer wrote:
http://www.jlkramer.net/Pictures/GLLovesJB.htm
Are these the same beetles that damage our trees here in America?
Great pic, lovely color. Good detail. =:^0

Anything that eats Japanese beetles is good in my book.
I find this stuff is the only reliable way to get rid of the buggers:

http://www.milkyspore.com/milkyspore.htm

Thanks for the tip. Beetles are forever messing with my fruit trees.
Now to find a reliable solution for the bag worms other than
malathion. eek

Maybe Jim K. could package a few hundred of those horrendous green
spiders to put in da garden.
BTW: nice shot Jim. I'd be leery about getting so close to that beast.

RPŠ

I don't think these horrendous spiders would survive in the frigid
arctic wasteland you call home :-)

It's not like I took with a 65mm lens, I was at least 8" away, well,
the front of the lens...

Not like this gal:
http://www.jlkramer.net/Pictures/FishingSpider1.htm
This was at 6" and she was very unhappy about my existance. If she
hadn't been sucking the husk of some poor creature...

Jim

Old August 15th 06, 02:06 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

JimKramer wrote:
That_Rich wrote:
On Sun, 13 Aug 2006 16:04:15 GMT, "Nicholas O. Lindan"
wrote:

"JimKramer" wrote
wrote:
JimKramer wrote:
[...]

Excellent shot Jim---but give us squeemish people a heads up first. I
clicked on your link and had the bejeesus scared out of me =:^O LOL

Old August 15th 06, 02:55 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
William Graham

"JimKramer" wrote in message

I don't think these horrendous spiders would survive in the frigid
arctic wasteland you call home :-)

That's OK....You wouldn't want to have to get model releases for them all
anyway......

Old August 15th 06, 10:10 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
JimKramer

wrote:
JimKramer wrote:
That_Rich wrote:
On Sun, 13 Aug 2006 16:04:15 GMT, "Nicholas O. Lindan"
wrote:

"JimKramer" wrote
wrote:
JimKramer wrote:
[...]

Maybe this won't jump out at you quite so badly...
http://www.jlkramer.net/Pictures/SnackTime.htm
Jim

Old August 15th 06, 10:50 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

JimKramer wrote:
wrote:
JimKramer wrote:
That_Rich wrote:
On Sun, 13 Aug 2006 16:04:15 GMT, "Nicholas O. Lindan"
wrote:

"JimKramer" wrote
wrote:
JimKramer wrote:
[...]

Thanks Jim. He's a little less scarey. Great shot. Keep up the great
work.
Helen