A Photography forum. PhotoBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » PhotoBanter.com forum » Digital Photography » Digital Photography
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Fuji dumping the X-trans sensors?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 15th 21, 06:52 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]
external usenet poster

Default Fuji dumping the X-trans sensors?

On May 14, 2021, RichA wrote
(in ):

https://petapixel.com/2021/05/14/the...sensor-report/

So?It seems they have wrung all they can out of that fourth generation sensor.

They have managed to deliver seven good APS-C cameras at different price points, and different body form factors with a sensor that is going on 4 years old. As with all things it is time to move on. That said, my X-T3 still performs well, and at this stage I have no need to update/replace it. However, I will see what they come up with in 2022, perhaps an interesting change.

--
Regards,
Savageduck