Best Online camera shop?

Old June 25th 04, 03:27 AM
Bruce Darby

Default Best Online camera shop?

I just bought a C-5050 from Beach Camera. The lowest price I could
find on the Internet and the camera arrived in two days. I found them
through Bizrate. You can search online camera shops with Bizrate and
then sort your search by lowest price.

Bruce
Old June 29th 04, 05:04 PM
Steven M. Scharf

"Terry" wrote in message

Amazon both sells direct from their own inventory, and sells via Adorama (or
more accurately, Adorama sells via Amazon).
On occasion, I've seen lower prices for stuff for Adorama, via Amazon.

I've purchased cameras from: Costco (Canon S50), MicroCenter (G2), BuyDig
(S50), Ubid (Philips ESP-80), and B&H (SLR), Office Depot (A60), and
Adorama.

I've never had to return anything, but for returns, Costco is probably the
best.

I've bought computer stuff from NewEgg with no problems, but they have some
weird policies that make me tend to avoid them when there is an alternative.

Old June 29th 04, 06:15 PM
HRosita

Hi,

I don't know if it is the best but I have had no complaints buying from the
following:

pcNation.com
Buy.com
JandR.com
NewEgg.com
theNerds.net
Rosita

Old September 1st 04, 12:04 PM
HRosita

Hi,

Bhphotovideo.com
PCNation.com
Newegg.com
Buy.com
JandR.com

Have not had any problem with above vendors
Rosita

Old September 1st 04, 01:03 PM
A Concerned Contributer

And the reason for the cross posted message is?

In article ,
Mapanari wrote:

"Andrew Koenig" wrotenews:tqYBc.115335$Gx4.24390@bgtnsc04-
news.ops.worldnet.att.net:

"Randy Stewart" wrote in message

Although B&H is well regarded by most

Snip
Old September 1st 04, 11:24 PM
Tony Spadaro

15 years of Aadorama and I'm still happy with them. They are a very honest
company.

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
"Michael Meissner" wrote in message
et (HRosita) writes:

Hi,

Bhphotovideo.com
PCNation.com
Newegg.com
Buy.com
JandR.com

Have not had any problem with above vendors

I would add adorama.com. Note, only bhphotovideo.com and adorama.com
concentrate mostly on photo/video, and have wider stock than the others,

which
mostly sell mass market consumer cameras.

--
Michael Meissner
email:

http://www.the-meissners.org