needed items

Old September 10th 03, 10:54 PM
photonhero

Default needed items

I am the instructor for the Cape Coral Parks and Recreation department
photography courses. We have recently started a darkroom class and received
a Leitz V35 auto focus enlarger by donation, To make it useable we need a
couple of 35mm lens carriers . Any information would be appreciated, any
other darkroom items needed as well, including a couple of 50 mm enlarging
lenses and a print dryer.

response can be return emailed to

Mark Bretschneider
Cape Coral Art Studio
Cape Coral Parks and Recreation Dept

Thank you

Mark Bretschneider

Old September 11th 03, 05:10 AM
Francis Roy

Hi;
Is there any lens with the enlarger now? You are asking for a 50mm lens
but the V35 was designed for a special 40mm lens for the AF to work..

Francis in VT