Kent the sniffer

Old January 25th 08, 01:16 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services, rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated, misc.legal, alt.adoption
Greegor

Default Kent the sniffer

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/e...scps/danno.jpg

http://3quarksdaily.blogs.com/./phot...sitncritic.gif

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...cfe46c0a25d830

DS Why don't you just drop the subject.

G When have you dropped a subject Dan?

DS I'm not complaining over and over that
DS people are accusing me of things when they aren't.

G Sure you're not.

DS If someone accuses me of something that isn't true I deny it.
DS I don't mention it in all my posts.

NOT ALL OF THEM, just 5 times in 6 years!

G DAN SULLIVAN'S DAUGHTER SAID
G "My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

Dave Moore wrote Do you have proof that she said this?

Dan HIMSELF volunteered the quote at least 5 times in 6 years.

Jul 12 2007 6:56 am
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...1d619ea?hl=en&

Jul 21 2004, 9:31 am
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...226b780?hl=en&

Apr 18 2004, 7:43 pm
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...c3c74c9?hl=en&

Feb 1 2002, 1:50 pm
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...8f9f2b9?&hl=en

Sep 21 2001, 12:08 pm
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...6b86a18?hl=en&

Kent Bradley Wills, DOB January 8

http://www.judicial.state.ia.us/Supr...Kent+Wills+#_1

http://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/ES...TrialSimpFrame

http://www.doc.state.ia.us/InmateInf...nderCd=1155768

http://snipurl.com/felun

http://tinyurl.com/2n229g

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache...lnk&cd=2&gl=us
Old January 25th 08, 02:12 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,misc.legal,alt.adoption
Kent Wills

On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 17:16:26 -0800 (PST), Greegor
wrote:

DS Why don't you just drop the subject.

G When have you dropped a subject Dan?

Since you're replying to a post from FM, how does Dan's
question from another thread apply?

--
Kent

"I am erudite but not Buckelyesque (sic)"
Erudite Greg Hanson, Jan 22, 2008
Old January 25th 08, 03:34 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
John McWilliams

wrote:

DS Why don't you just drop the subject.

G When have you dropped a subject Dan?

Since you're replying to a post from FM, how does Dan's
question from another thread apply?

looking for logic in a message x-posted to:

alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
alt.support.child-protective-services
misc.legal
alt.adoption