From Samsung with real quality

Old October 9th 07, 06:59 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Chon Kei

Default From Samsung with real quality

Hi guys... I picked up this fantastic little Samsung digital in the
duty free at Berlin airport last week. Worked out about $47.80 US. I
thought I'd let you see a pic I took with it.

Unbelievable camera. I can't figure out why anyone would need to waste
money on a 40D when you can take pictures like this with a camera
costing not much more than a lens cap for a Canon lens. And; It fits
in my pocket too!

I'll get the pbase site loaded up with lots more pics from of this
incredible camera just as soon as I get my lawns cut and windows
washed.

CK

Old October 9th 07, 07:01 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Chon Kei

Sorry. Forgot the link in my haste to the dinner table!
http://www.pbase.com/chin_kei/image/86944107&exif=Y

CK

Old October 9th 07, 07:02 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Mr.T

"Chon Kei" wrote in message
ups.com...
Unbelievable camera. I can't figure out why anyone would need to waste
money on a 40D when you can take pictures like this with a camera
costing not much more than a lens cap for a Canon lens. And; It fits
in my pocket too!

So what happened to your 110 camera, can't you get film for it any more :-)

MrT.

Old October 9th 07, 07:21 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
RBrickston

In article . com,
says...

Sorry. Forgot the link in my haste to the dinner table!
http://www.pbase.com/chin_kei/image/86944107&exif=Y

CK

LOL!
Old October 9th 07, 07:51 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Annika1980

The bit dog barks the loudest.

Old October 9th 07, 08:07 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
RBrickston

In article . com,
says...
The bit dog barks the loudest.

It was anti "P&S Club" posters. Wish I had thought of it.
Old October 9th 07, 10:08 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
[email protected]

On Oct 9, 4:51 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
The bit dog barks the loudest.

Interesting - someone (he who should not ever be spoken of)
disappears, then someone brand new comes on the scene, whose only
posts a
- attacking Bret (as ripen.ritoff(at)gmail.com)
- posting one of his images

He has trouble with his grammar ("I having trouble working this one
out"), and his memory (oops, he forgot the link..). And thinks the
name "Chon Kei" is witty, clever and humorous.

It all rings a vague bell... (O:

Old October 9th 07, 10:49 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Pete D

wrote in message
ps.com...
On Oct 9, 4:51 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
The bit dog barks the loudest.

Interesting - someone (he who should not ever be spoken of)
disappears, then someone brand new comes on the scene, whose only
posts a
- attacking Bret (as ripen.ritoff(at)gmail.com)
- posting one of his images

He has trouble with his grammar ("I having trouble working this one
out"), and his memory (oops, he forgot the link..). And thinks the
name "Chon Kei" is witty, clever and humorous.

It all rings a vague bell... (O:

Does that make him the Chon Kei Wun?

Old October 9th 07, 10:52 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Atheist Chaplain[_2_]

wrote in message
ps.com...
On Oct 9, 4:51 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
The bit dog barks the loudest.

Interesting - someone (he who should not ever be spoken of)
disappears, then someone brand new comes on the scene, whose only
posts a
- attacking Bret (as ripen.ritoff(at)gmail.com)
- posting one of his images

He has trouble with his grammar ("I having trouble working this one
out"), and his memory (oops, he forgot the link..). And thinks the
name "Chon Kei" is witty, clever and humorous.

It all rings a vague bell... (O:

Well someone is using a new trick, posting from Google groups using a Tor
anonymous proxy :-)

--
We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed
in. Some of us just go one god further.

Old October 9th 07, 12:03 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Doug Jewell

wrote in message
ps.com...
On Oct 9, 4:51 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
The bit dog barks the loudest.

Interesting - someone (he who should not ever be spoken of)
disappears, then someone brand new comes on the scene, whose only
posts a
- attacking Bret (as ripen.ritoff(at)gmail.com)
- posting one of his images

He has trouble with his grammar ("I having trouble working this one
out"), and his memory (oops, he forgot the link..). And thinks the
name "Chon Kei" is witty, clever and humorous.

And I thought that it was someone taking the **** out of D-Mac and that
other idiot who calls DSLR owners idiots.