Get Paid to Surf ADs... I am already Paid

Old June 30th 07, 06:03 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
coolguy17111987

Default Get Paid to Surf ADs... I am already Paid

Hi all

Get Paid to Surf Ads.

Now you can get paid to surf ads..All you need to do is register on
their site, surf ads for 30 seconds.
And you will be credited with the earning immediately. Ist'nt dat
amazing. Many of you must have already joined, for rest dont
wait...hurry up...
Sooner you join more you earn....
Give it a try...No cheat in it...scrap me if you have any problem..

http://adbux.org/?r=madhur1987

ITS BUX

http://bux.to/?r=madhur1987

Get Paid to receive Sms

Earn Money For Receiving SMS...
Yeh its true...This site pays you for every sms you receive....Join
now to earn more...

ADMAD

http://www.admad.mobi/1530-MadhurBhargava.admad

M-Earn ( WorldWide )

http://www.m-earn.com/Beta/index.jsp?inviteID=116494

MGINGER

http://mginger.com/index.jsp?inviteId=9417

MGARLIC

http://www.mgarlic.com/?invite=222222519

Old June 30th 07, 06:46 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Paul Heslop

coolguy17111987 wrote:

Hi all

Get Paid to Surf Ads.

get stuffed

--
Paul (Please dont take a picture)
Stop and Look
Old July 1st 07, 12:18 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Unclaimed Mysteries

Paul Heslop wrote:
coolguy17111987 wrote:
Hi all

Get Paid to Surf Ads.

get stuffed

Where's the money in that? Oh. Never mind.

http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net