GWB, Photoshopped

Old September 13th 06, 04:26 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Lee K

Default GWB, Photoshopped

Here's about 1 1/2 dozen snaps of GWB's face photoshopped onto.... well,
you'll see.

http://www.dmumford.com/fun/wgirls/

Old September 13th 06, 06:06 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
BJ in Texas

Lee K wrote:
|| Here's about 1 1/2 dozen snaps of GWB's face photoshopped
|| onto.... well, you'll see.
|| http://www.dmumford.com/fun/wgirls/

Pretty childish political bull****.... Oh well the wackos
on neither the right or left have much class.

BJ

--
"Politicians are like diapers.They both should be changed
frequently and for the same reason." -- Anonymous

http://www.obsessionthemovie.com
http://www.americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE/isacrime.html
http://home.swbell.net/bjtexas/SS/

Old September 13th 06, 07:19 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Fred Lebow

I dislike GWB as much as anyone else but
This is really STUPID stuff!

Fred

Old September 13th 06, 07:38 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
~Echo

OMG, that's so funny!
Thanks for the laugh.

et...

Old September 13th 06, 08:32 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Michael Johnson, PE

Fred Lebow wrote:
I dislike GWB as much as anyone else but
This is really STUPID stuff!

I have to disagree. I am a Republican and I have to say those pictures
just cracked me up. Sometimes things are so stupid it makes them funny.
Old September 13th 06, 11:43 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Neil Harrington

"Michael Johnson, PE" wrote in message
Fred Lebow wrote:
I dislike GWB as much as anyone else but
This is really STUPID stuff!

I have to disagree. I am a Republican and I have to say those pictures
just cracked me up. Sometimes things are so stupid it makes them funny.

If stupidity would make anything funny, those pictures would certainly do
it. To me they're just plain stupid, and I'm (at least technically) a
lifelong Democrat.

Old September 13th 06, 11:43 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Neil Harrington

"Lee K" wrote in message
et...
Here's about 1 1/2 dozen snaps of GWB's face photoshopped onto.... well,
you'll see.

http://www.dmumford.com/fun/wgirls/

Pretty dumb.

Old September 14th 06, 12:42 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Rod Williams

Lee K wrote:

Here's about 1 1/2 dozen snaps of GWB's face photoshopped onto.... well,
you'll see.

http://www.dmumford.com/fun/wgirls/

He makes an ugly women but so does Hillary Clinton.
Old September 14th 06, 01:04 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Michael Johnson, PE

Fred Lebow wrote:
I dislike GWB as much as anyone else but
This is really STUPID stuff!

I have to disagree. I am a Republican and I have to say those pictures
just cracked me up. Sometimes things are so stupid it makes them funny.

If stupidity would make anything funny, those pictures would certainly do
it. To me they're just plain stupid, and I'm (at least technically) a
lifelong Democrat.

What did it for me was the way he matched the facial expression of Bush
to the body pose of the model.
Old September 14th 06, 01:07 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
bmoag

What better way to honor a mass murderer than with a bunch of cheesecake?