FS: Contax 167MT, Planar 50/1.4, Makro-Planar 60/2.8 1:1, TLA 30 flash

Old May 19th 04, 09:31 AM
Klyment Tan

Default FS: Contax 167MT, Planar 50/1.4, Makro-Planar 60/2.8 1:1, TLA 30 flash

Would like to sell as a lot:

1. Contax 167MT equipped with D-7 databack (memo, intervolometer, date,
time, combinations, memory for different memos) and P-8 battery pack so
camera uses 4 x AA's which I shall also include (NiMH rechargeables)
2. Contax Carl Zeiss Planar 50/1.4 T* w/ 2 x Hoya HMC UV filter and a nice
rubber lens hood . . . tested to be the sharpest 50/1.4 35mm SLR lens ever
created. Sharp even when wide open.
3. Contax Carl Zeiss S-Planar (Makro-Planar) 60/2.8 1:1 macro lens w/ one
Contax MC Skylight 1A filter and one B + W Skylight KR 1.5 filter (filters
alone are probably about $70)
4. TLA 30 Flash . . . it's a bit dated but the tone of the flash is so
pleasing and it works so well with the 167MT

All equipment is in absolutely perfect working condition. The 50/1.4 has a
couple of scrapes in the aluminium billet, nothing you would notice if I
didn't look closely. The macro has a couple of holes drilled through the
filter ring for a focus limiter but the holes do not affect the len's
ability to accept a filter. The TLA 30 has some velcro attached to it for a
bouncer and a softbox, both of which I shall include with the flash.

I'm asking $998 for the whole setup. At that price I shall also include the
following:

1. Zenit Zenitar 16/2.8 full frame fisheye (180degrees, edge to edge) with
an M42 to C/Y mount adapter. Works great . . . images are sharp but colour
isn't as saturated as a Zeiss fish eye (obviously). Includes all original
packaging, pouch, rear mounted filters, lens caps, and manual (all in
Russian) - near new condition
2. Yashica 75-150 zoom lens . . . again, very sharp but colour seems less
saturated than anything with a T* coating. However, it's great as a black
and white portrait lens - perfect condition
3. Two bulk film loaders
4. About 20 rolls of different kinds of film.
5. Tamrac Pro-top Convertible backpack/half moon waist bag. Will fit camera
with a mounted lens plus another lens and the flash.
6. Carl Zeiss Jena DDR 35/2.4 Flektogon MC w/ B + W Skylight KR 1.5 filter -
near new condition
7. Carl Zeiss Jena DDR 135/3.5 Sonnar MC w/ case - near new condition though
I think every once in a while the aperture blades get stuck just before
hitting F/3.5 as you're opening up. Only happens when the lens is switched
to "M" mode, though.
8. Free, insured, and tracked shipping anywhere in continental North America

E-mail your inquiries to the reply address. I have photos of all of the
items in the top list and can get photos of the stuff in the second list if
you wish.

Thank you.

- K