Oly D590 Zoom, Canon SD300, or Canon S410?

Old November 15th 04, 08:18 AM
Fia

Default Oly D590 Zoom, Canon SD300, or Canon S410?

Looking into getting a 4.0 MP camera. Something a little smaller than
my Oly D510. I have heard some good things about the Canon Elph Cameras
so wanted to look into them. Have been happy with my older Oly camera
so wanted to consider the newer D590. Im sure they all take good
pictures outdoors.

One thing that would help is the camera that can take pictures in
indoor/low light conditions. With my old one, if Im more than 5 or 6
feet away the picture doesnt come out crisp. Of course, I need to stand
back to take indoor family photos during the holidays to get everyone in
the frame.

Other things that are important to me:

Connecting to my computer. My old Olympus required no software. Just
plug in the usb and it shows up as a HD on my desktop (Mac OS).

Batteries to a lesser extent. I like that my olympus uses AA batteries.
I use rechargeable batteries but on vacation it is nice to know I can
just grab some regular batteries from a 7/11.

Price. Im looking to keep it around 300.00 or less.

If you know of any camera consumer review websites, that would be great
too.

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
Aloha

Fia
Old November 15th 04, 08:57 AM
Fia

In article
,
Fia wrote:

Price. Im looking to keep it around 300.00 or less.

Well maybe 350.00 or less now that I think about it. Of course, the
lower the better provided the value is still there.

--
Aloha

Fia