Best Photoshop Book for Digital Picture Processing

Old September 6th 04, 02:38 PM
Aramis

Default Best Photoshop Book for Digital Picture Processing

I've finally got my Photoshop 7.0, so now I would like to get a
guide/teaching book that is geared to digital photo processing techniques.

Can you folks please recommend which books you think would best fit that
bill?

Thanks,

X-posted

Old September 6th 04, 03:50 PM
bmoag

Sign up for the Epson Academy on their web site. The demonstrations of how
to use Photoshop will get you started faster than reading about it. Then use
the book as reference once you get the basics.

Old September 6th 04, 03:50 PM
bmoag

Old September 6th 04, 03:50 PM
bmoag

Old September 6th 04, 04:28 PM
Steven Wandy

Agree about the Epson Academy. The video lessons are really good. Good Basic
book that I like is Adobe's Classroom in a Book. (Currently working through
the PSCS version.) You can probably still find the one for 7.0 in a
bookstore or order it from Adobe.

om...

Old September 6th 04, 07:19 PM
Bob Williams

Aramis wrote:
I've finally got my Photoshop 7.0, so now I would like to get a
guide/teaching book that is geared to digital photo processing techniques.

Can you folks please recommend which books you think would best fit that
bill?

Thanks,

X-posted

If you are not yet experienced in the use of PS 7.0, I suggest you buy,
"Adobe Photoshop 7.0 Classroom in a Book"
You really need to master the Tool before you can learn to master the
Technique of editing photos.
If you are already comfortable with PS 7.0 then I suggest you get a book
by Katrin Eisman called Retouching Digital Photographs (or similar).
Amazon.com has it for sale.
Bob Williams

Old September 6th 04, 10:55 PM
Tony