Kodak DX7590+Z7590+EasyShareOne

Old May 5th 05, 11:13 PM
GoSox

Default Kodak DX7590+Z7590+EasyShareOne

This is my first post here. I had the same question with regards to the
comparison of the DX7590 and Z7590 as well as the Z740. I was even more
confused when I shopped a retail store and found the Z740 cheaper than
the DX7590 even though the DX7590 is a much older camera. The clerk at
the store told me the main difference was that the DX7590 made a louder
sound like Star Trek than the newer model. She then recanted when she
discovered you could set the sound/modes on the camera. Where do they
get these kids. This website has been a god-send. Ok - on to my
question...

The 3 items that Ron Baird pointed out as differences between the Z7590
and DX7590 are not all that important to me. I love to take photos but
am not serious enough to want/need a separate flash etc. The USB/a/v
port 8 vs. 4 - dont know how that impacts me. However, I am interested
in the wireless technology and ability to print from the camera
wirelessly. I understand that the new EasyShareOne will be able to
print from the camera and you will be able to email from the camera. I
also understand that the DX7590 and Z7590 use different printer and
camera docks.

1. Will I ever be able to print wirelessly with the Z7590?
2. What are the main differences between the 6000 series dock and the
printer dock series 3?
3. The DX7590 received "average picture" reviews by cnet. Is there any
differences with the Z7590 that improved the overall quality of the
picture?
4. How does the DX7590 or the Z7590 compare to the Panasonic DMC-FZ20?
I saw a comparison somewhere where the photos at close range were a lot
better with the Panasonic. That being said, I love the ease of use with
the Kodak that I experienced at a retail store. I felt like it is very
easy to learn.

***PS: I have read some things written about image stabilization. Some
people swear by this feature. I do not believe the Kodak series has
this feature. How important is it and will I miss it if I purchase one
of the models mentioned above?

***PSS: Have you heard any complaints about the electronic viewfinder
in low light levels with the DX7590? If so, was it resolved in either
camera or via an upgrade?

--
GoSox