Photographer Wanted

Old October 13th 03, 06:46 AM
Pete Donaldson

Default Photographer Wanted

Hello there,

Recently Models Down Under commenced a Photographer Referral Program. Our
FAQ is located he

http://modelsdownunder.com/photographers.htm

We wanted to let you know that for a limited time only we have increased our
commission rate from 25% to 33% for all models referred to us who subscribe.
That means for you that for a limited time you receive US$33
(US/International models) or AUD$50 (Australian Models) per referral!!

If you are interested please e-mail us at and
provide a postal address and we will forward to you via mail a signed
original "Letter of Authority" showing you are authorised to act on behalf
of Models Down Under. Other photographers have found this document of
assistance when approaching models.

In the first two months that we have been operating we have had models
offered representation by agencies in Greece and Canada. We are currently
negotiating with a Thai agency for one of our models to travel to Thailand
to represent Australia in the "Bangkok Fashion City" pageant. We have also
forwarded many offers of promotional work locally.

We currently submit portfolio images to over 50 agencies in Australia and
overseas. Without listing them all, these include Ford Models Europe,
Knights Models Greece, Minx Models Canada, Karin Models (NY, Paris, London
etc), NBC models NY, Heffner Management USA, Next Models (NY, Paris, Milano,
Montreal, Toronto), Nathalie Agency Paris, Q Model Management (NY, Los
Angeles) etc.

We look forward to working with you. Please do not hesitate to ask should
you have any other queries.

--
Pete

http://modelsdownunder.com