The existence of a product like this proves conventionalcomputers are NOT ideal for some tasks

Old April 6th 19, 03:12 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Alan Browne[_2_]

Default The existence of a product like this proves conventionalcomputers are NOT ideal for some tasks

On 2019-04-05 00:57, RichA wrote:
Photo and video post-processing are good examples:

https://www.dpreview.com/news/755074...ost-processing

This also ties in with those active controls for programs like PS we saw introduced last year.

I'm not an ergonomist engineer so I have no idea what might be coming next.

Your clickbait subject line almost qualifies you to write CBC headlines.

Of course "conventional" computers are not meant for some tasks because
they are not ideal for all tasks. In come the console makers.

(In any case there are keyboards that do essentially what that console
does. Indeed I can assign a number of my "conventional" keys to launch
or switch to various apps...)

At one time "conventional" PC's did not have a mouse.

And of course you can go backwards in time with the pithy old jokes that
lead to rocks if you like.

--
"2/3 of Donald Trump's wives were immigrants. Proof that we
need immigrants to do jobs that most Americans wouldn't do."
Old April 7th 19, 09:20 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_7_]

On 2019-04-05 00:57, RichA wrote:
Photo and video post-processing are good examples:

https://www.dpreview.com/news/755074...ost-processing

This also ties in with those active controls for programs like PS we
saw introduced last year.

I'm not an ergonomist engineer so I have no idea what might be coming
next.

Your clickbait subject line almost qualifies you to write CBC headlines.

Of course "conventional" computers are not meant for some tasks because
they are not ideal for all tasks.Â* In come the console makers.

(In any case there are keyboards that do essentially what that console
does.Â* Indeed I can assign a number of my "conventional" keys to launch
or switch to various apps...)

At one time "conventional" PC's did not have a mouse.

And of course you can go backwards in time with the pithy old jokes that
lead to rocks if you like.

I'm sure you're not talking about the guy who got a substantial raise,
after the punch card operator stepped on his card while wearing golf shoes.

--
PeterN