Get a Free Camera

Old October 18th 05, 12:19 PM
Philip S

Default Get a Free Camera

This is a genuine offer and well worth a look. These cameras arent cheap
£275 lowest ive seen for a ixus700
No spam will be sent to your email. You need to take up
an offer. I joined Screenselect got 5 dvds rental free then paid £10 for the
next month after which you can cancel
then to get your free camera you need to get 10 people interested. If you
have a lot of friends then you can help them out too! I think rental of
about 12 or 13+ dvds is worth £10 in itself. There are alternative offers If
this is spam then some spam is good ! Take a look
http://digitalcameras.freepay.com/?r=22585066

Old October 18th 05, 01:51 PM
Paul Heslop

Philip S wrote:

********
--
Paul (Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me)
Stop and Look
Old October 18th 05, 01:54 PM
Paul Heslop

Philip S wrote:

'Phil' is obviously a reg on usenet.

Free Canon Ixus 700
You dont need to buy loads of stuff. I only paid £10 then cancelled
and
got the rental of 5 DVDs free to start with If you dont ...
rec.photo.digital - Oct 18, 8:02 pm by Philip S - 3 messages - 2
authors

Get a Free Camera
This is a genuine offer and well worth a look. These cameras arent
cheap £275 lowest
ive seen for a ixus700 No spam will be sent to your email. ...
rec.photo.digital - Oct 18, 8:19 pm by Philip S - 2 messages - 2
authors

free ixus 700 in uk
You could get a free Canon ixus 700 7mp camera take a look at this
site for
the details. http://d ...
rec.photo.digital - Oct 13, 9:24 pm by Philip S - 2 messages - 2
authors

free ixus 700
Get a free IXUS 700 Have a look at this site http://di.
com/?r=22585066 you will recieve no spam and you cant lose
free.uk.photographic.equipment.digital - Oct 13, 9:31 pm by Philip S -
1 message - 1 author

Old October 18th 05, 04:07 PM
Alan Meyer

Philip S wrote:
This is a genuine offer and well worth a look. These cameras arent cheap
£275 lowest ive seen for a ixus700
No spam will be sent to your email. You need to take up
an offer. I joined Screenselect got 5 dvds rental free then paid £10 for the
next month after which you can cancel
then to get your free camera you need to get 10 people interested. If you
have a lot of friends then you can help them out too! I think rental of
about 12 or 13+ dvds is worth £10 in itself. There are alternative offers If
this is spam then some spam is good ! Take a look
http://digitalcameras.freepay.com/?r=22585066

Anyone who takes a look at this should be sure to delete
the "r=22585066", or perhaps change it to a random number.

No doubt the number given puts a penny in Phil's bank account.

Alan

Old October 18th 05, 05:27 PM
Neil Ellwood

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 12:19:34 +0100, Philip S wrote:

This is a genuine offer and well worth a look. These cameras arent cheap

Pyramid sales are a pain and are illegal in the UK.
--
Neil
Delete delete to reply by email
Old October 18th 05, 06:15 PM
Paul Heslop

Neil Ellwood wrote:

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 12:19:34 +0100, Philip S wrote:

This is a genuine offer and well worth a look. These cameras arent cheap

Pyramid sales are a pain and are illegal in the UK.
--
Neil
Delete delete to reply by email

apparently they have stopped calling these pyramids and they're
calling them peer sales or something like that, to give them some sort
of legitimacy... the robbing *******s
Old October 18th 05, 10:03 PM
Proteus

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 12:19:34 +0100, Philip S wrote:

This is a genuine offer and well worth a look. ..

These days, and after having been a victim of identify theft, I find I am
very very careful to sign up for anything a bit suspicious, which usually
involves giving out identify and credit card info. If something looks too
good to be true, it usually is. Also, once you sign up for some
subscription based service, it is often very difficult to cancel and
actually stop charges on a credit card sometimes.

Old October 19th 05, 10:05 AM
Philip S

This not illegal. just lokk at the site. The companies advertising are
reputable and include ebay and screenselect. I dont think they would get
involved in an illegal scam.

news

Old October 24th 05, 02:25 PM

I think I have removed all my messages relating to free cameras
If I have missed one please let me know.

Old October 24th 05, 04:01 PM
Paul Heslop

wrote:

I think I have removed all my messages relating to free cameras
If I have missed one please let me know.

Here's one with headers

text.news.blueyonder.co.uk!pe1.news.blueyonder.co. uk!blueyonder!pe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk!blueyonder !border2.nntp.ams.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!f eeder.enertel.nl!nntpfeed-01.ops.asmr-01.energis-idc.net!news.glorb.com!postnews.google.com!g47g200 0cwa.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail

Newsgroups:
rec.photo.digital
Subject:
Free Digital Camera, Canon, Nikon,
Samsung and Kodak
Date:
18 Oct 2005 20:29:18 -0700
.com
Wed, 19 Oct 2005 03:29:23 +0000 (UTC)
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0;
Windows NT 5.1; SV1),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

Hey, Check out this site

FreeDigitalCameras.com
Click he

http://