Machu Picchu treasures

Old April 29th 11, 04:43 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
mmyvusenet[_2_]

Default Machu Picchu treasures

Hello:

Recently there was an exhibition of ancient treasures found in Machu Picchu,
which were returned to Peru, I took this photo:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5654196132/

And I took this photo of where the exhibition was:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5653600691/

I also did this very interesting video:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5654625442/

Thanks for your comments.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

Old April 30th 11, 04:07 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
philo[_3_]

On 04/29/2011 10:43 AM, mmyvusenet wrote:

You are trying to **** up this place too???

sheesh

***PLONK***
Old April 30th 11, 12:41 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Atheist Chaplain[_3_]

"mmyvusenet" wrote in message
Hello:

Recently there was an exhibition of ancient treasures found in Machu
Picchu, which were returned to Peru, I took this photo:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5654196132/

And I took this photo of where the exhibition was:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5653600691/

I also did this very interesting video:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5654625442/

Thanks for your comments.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

Sorry to say they are crap yet again, the photo through the glass cabinet
has somehow set the hearts aflutter on flicker as being something great and
wonderful, you should honestly take that to mean its abysmal. Look at some
of the photography by Brett Douglas taken at an Aquarium no less, you don't
see shadow and reflections in his shots.
Maybe more time composing the shots and less time running to flicker for
faux praise.

--
[This comment is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Church of
Scientology International]

Old April 30th 11, 10:58 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
mmyvusenet[_2_]

"Atheist Chaplain" escribió en el mensaje de

[...]

Hello, thanks, in this case I wanted to do mostly video, but also encouraged
me to take that photo, but I also took this picture which I think is better
composition:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5653550555/

Thanks for your comments.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

Old May 1st 11, 02:33 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Michael[_6_]

On 2011-04-30 07:41:46 -0400, Atheist Chaplain said:

[...]

Miguel always asks for comments, but never seems to learn from them.
--
Michael

Old May 1st 11, 03:37 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Russ D

On 2011-04-30 07:41:46 -0400, Atheist Chaplain said:

[...]

He doesn't want to learn how to take photos. He's more than happy just
living on the FAKE praise he gets on Flickr for his crapshots. You can tell
by how much he thanks them for their FAKE praises and FAKE awards.

Miguel? Haven't you figured it out yet? Those praises and awards you get on
Flickr are just so people will go see the photos of those who are doing the
praising. They post those FAKE "awards" on EVERY crapshot they can find.
The more photos they post them on then the more hits that will lead back to
their OWN photos. Those awards have NOTHING to do with your skill level.

To sum it up:

You're a TALENTLESS JOKE.

You're BEING USED.

You're an IDIOT.

Is that simple enough English for you?

Old May 4th 11, 12:58 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Douglas Johnson[_2_]

"mmyvusenet" wrote:

Hello:

Recently there was an exhibition of ancient treasures found in Machu Picchu,
which were returned to Peru, I took this photo:

Were these the ones Hiram Bingham hijacked to Yale? If so, I'm glad they are
back home where they belong. -- Doug
Old May 4th 11, 01:50 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
mmyvusenet[_2_]

"Douglas Johnson" escribió en el mensaje de
m...

"mmyvusenet" wrote:

Hello:

Recently there was an exhibition of ancient treasures found in Machu
Picchu,
which were returned to Peru, I took this photo:

Were these the ones Hiram Bingham hijacked to Yale? If so, I'm glad they
are
back home where they belong. -- Doug

Hello Doug, these are those returned, the relics are now in Cuzco.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com