Raymond Karczewski: A Brother and a Troubled Man

Old August 29th 07, 10:00 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.photo.digital,alt.talk.royalty,alt.fan.harry-potter
[email protected]

Default Raymond Karczewski: A Brother and a Troubled Man

My name is Abraham Karczewski, brother of internationally known writer
Raymond Karczewski, an intelligent although troubled man who has
chosen to estrange himself from his family all in the divisive name of
a bizarre religion that he pieced together to help him cope with
various issues that have ravaged his ability to think rationally.

I apologize for airing our dirty laundry in public newsgroups but I
have no where to turn other than places I have learned that he reads.
It it my hope that he will find and read this email, then respond to
me privately. This is not material for public disclosure, yet public
disclosure is the only avenue left for me to appeal to my own flesh
and blood for honest discourse and open dialog.

Ray has been haunted for decades by his sexual inclinations and the
religion he has invented has been pieced together in such a way as to
not only rationalize, but also mandate alternative lifestyles such as
homosexuality, pedophilia, and bestiality.

Mind you, I have no quarrel with homosexuality, my quarrel is with a
man who would manufacture a religion which through scriptural mandate,
coerces it's members to engage in same-sex liaisons. This does not
conform to any contemporary definition of "consent." Nevertheless,
Ray's various writings on the subject go into disturbing detail to
describe what he defines as "holy rituals of the flesh" with other
men.

Ray goes on to prescribe constituencies for his congregations,
specifically, temples of 144 members (36 men, 36 women, 36 boys, and
36 girls) with the minors described as "virginal children." He also
demands constant perfection, that these numbers are to never
fluctuate. He states that he shall embark upon daily "divine
journeys" to "enjoin himself" with these virginal children. Here is a
perfect example of one of his logical flaws; once he has "enjoined
himself" with one of those children, they are no longer virginal. He
makes no provision in his religion for these children from whom he has
just taken their virginity, then says nothing toward the fluctuation
in his mandated demographic.

Equally distasteful is his "Ritual of the Range" which requires the
use of a horse, donkey, or mule as a sexual partner. He has forced
his ex-wife Anita to engage in this ritual with a donkey at a nearby
stud farm on at least a dozen different occasions according to the
criminal complaint that resulted from the divorce. The ritual is
supposed to teach humility and submission, the animal is a metaphor
for Ray as a "LIVING GOD." Unfortunately, the donkey that was used by
Anita was physically too large for her body and she frequently
required stitches to close tears in her vagina. To this day, she
cannot engage in sexual behavior due to the extensive damage to her
anatomy.

Anita finally filed for divorce when Ray demanded she service his
entire Klavern. Ray, in case you didn't know, is the Supreme Grand
Dragon in the Portland Klavern which is a group of ku klux klansmen
who are currently involved in planning security for a white power
gathering called "Hammerfest 07" scheduled to occur in that city this
October.

As you can see, Ray is a troubled man. He has been suffering from
schizophrenia since early adulthood, his brain is also ravaged by
syphilis which he contracted from poultry he molested as a child on a
neighbor's farm. My niece Kasia and I succeeded in having him
committed to the psychiatric facility in Salem for a week but after he
was stabilized last month, he was released and immediately went off
his medication.

I ask for public assistance in locating Raymond, possibly even
observing him and reporting findings to local mental health concerns.
Ray is a danger to himself and others and I fear for my brother's
life.

Ray, if you are reading this and you wish to discuss these matters
privately, then email me at . Until
you make a good faith effort to contact me, I will continue to seek
assistance in these public venues under the assumption you have not
yet read my post.

Old August 29th 07, 10:36 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.photo.digital,alt.talk.royalty,alt.fan.harry-potter
Vegas Don

On Aug 29, 2:00 pm, wrote:
[...]

Sounds like so many people here in the US I meet daily! People are
human and do "things".

Don,
ADULTS ONLY
www.mysecretvegas.com, starts Sept 05, 2007

Old August 29th 07, 10:42 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.photo.digital,alt.talk.royalty,alt.fan.harry-potter
Nuki Mouse

wrote in message
ups.com...
My name is Abraham Karczewski, brother of internationally known writer

[snip]

If all you wanted to do was post hearsay & pornographic rumors about a known
internet k00k, why did you need to pretend to be his brother?

Nuki Mouse
--
"This is just my opinion, I maybe wrong" D. Miller
"Defend free speech! Read a banned book today!" unknown.

Old August 29th 07, 11:46 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.photo.digital,alt.talk.royalty,alt.fan.harry-potter
JHD

wrote in news:1188421228.087208.269970
@q5g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

I had no idea Ray was black.

Troubled, I knew.
Old August 30th 07, 12:34 AM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.photo.digital,alt.talk.royalty,alt.fan.harry-potter
trijcomm

On Aug 29, 4:00 pm, wrote:
[...]

I think it's a little late to discuss these matters "privately."

Old August 30th 07, 01:13 AM posted to alt.talk.royalty,rec.food.cooking,rec.photo.digital,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.harry-potter
[email protected]

On 29-Aug-2007, "Nuki Mouse" wrote:

about a known
internet k00k

Your the Internet Kook.
Old August 30th 07, 04:00 AM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.photo.digital,alt.talk.royalty,alt.fan.harry-potter
Robert L Bass[_2_]

Hi Abe,

This is Ray. Can I come home now?

Old August 30th 07, 08:21 AM posted to alt.talk.royalty,rec.food.cooking,rec.photo.digital,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.harry-potter
Nuki Mouse

wrote in message
ng.com...

On 29-Aug-2007, "Nuki Mouse" wrote:

about a known
internet k00k

Your the Internet Kook.

First off the term is k00k not Kook, the difference might seem slight but it
is what marks you as an idiot.

Now please explain how I'm a k00k?

I just think your a pathetic pervert who gets off on pedophilia, donkey sex,
and gang rape and are upset I snipped those parts of the OP from my reply.

Nuki Mouse

Old August 31st 07, 07:23 AM posted to alt.talk.royalty,rec.food.cooking,rec.photo.digital,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.harry-potter
[email protected]

On 30-Aug-2007, "Nuki Mouse" wrote:

First off the term is k00k not Kook, the difference might seem slight but
it
is what marks you as an idiot.

And this from someone named "Nuki Mouse".
Oh My!

I just think your a pathetic pervert who gets off on pedophilia, donkey
sex,
and gang rape and are upset I snipped those parts of the OP from my reply.

Thats not true! I dislike Donkey Sex.
I want an apology.
Old August 31st 07, 04:30 PM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.photo.digital,alt.fan.harry-potter
George Johnson

wrote in message
ups.com...
| My name is Abraham Karczewski, brother of internationally known writer

[clipped]

| Ray, if you are reading this and you wish to discuss these matters
| privately, then email me at . Until
| you make a good faith effort to contact me, I will continue to seek
| assistance in these public venues under the assumption you have not
| yet read my post.

Don't you Scientologists ever get sick of being morons?
(This reply is not to the various newsgroups that this moron has wasted
our time with, now reported to the proper ABUSE net address)

I don't know anything about Raymond, I don't know anything about you.
Trying to appeal to strangers by crossposting in random newsgroups is
futile for gaining support or defamation.

Frankly I think that anyone who is determined to be a public nuisance
and asshole should be put up on a public "Naughty List" probation. The more
of an asshole they become, the more they reach the ultimate goal of being
assassinated for the public good. The default value of a human life should
be $1 billion dollars at birth (to be adjusted for with monetary deflation).
Kill another human "for kicks" and the cost will be $1 billion to be paid
off within 7 days. The fine will be paid to every living human in the
nation (which would amount to $3 for a United States resident) a in which
the murderer resides. Failure to pay would result in imprisonment.

No human could "Cash In" their personal default worth for real cash.
This is just a concept for the cost of depriving society of a valueable
human being. The only thing that the "Life Value" rating would gain would
be State Loans against personal failure. For example, welfare is unjust in
that it lifts up the parasites as well as the worthwhile human beings. As a
person's "Life Value"

As a person betters themselves, their worth will increase.

However, a person proving themselves an asshole to other human beings
would lower that fine for being killed.
If someone deliberately files a false accusation of a crime against
another human being, then the fine would be reduced by 25% from the current
value of the human being.
If someone steals an portion of property like a vehicle or land (state
representatives included through criminal usage of "Condemning Property"
without public safety merit or through criminal usage of "Emminent Domain")
the value of the thief's life will be reduced by 80%.
Proven Constitutional violations by public officials would merit a
devaluation of 90% for each violation.

To eliminate petty power games of adjustment, petty power-mad idiots
would be eliminated from making pointless alterations.

"Fashion Violations" (fashion changes and nostalgia should not merit
idiot-induced alterations) would be exempt from judgement and "Life Worth"
rating adjustments.
"City Council Violations" (city beautification should not be a measure
of worth) would be exempt from judgement and "Life Worth" rating
adjustments.
"Usage of Vulgar Language" (people should not be petty about temporary
rudeness) would be exempt from judgement and "Life Worth" rating
adjustments.
"Crimes Against Oneself" (narcotics usage, self-mutilation, nudity)
would be exempt from judgement and "Life Worth" rating adjustments.
Mere temporary rudeness, temporary crudeness, temporary lack of
self-control, etc... should not be immediate grants for petty "Life Worth
Ratings". The goal of this measurement is to focus people towards the goals
of productive worthwhile lives with respect toward their fellow humans.
Respect, not terrified compliance for sake of self-preservation. The goals
should be personal improvement, intellectual improvement, and skills
improvement. By no means should this be blind justification for mass murder
or impulse kills.

"Personal Wealth" would be a factor in improving the "Life Value"
ratings if the wealth was earned by physical labor or intellectual labor or
refinement of worthwhile materials. "Gifted Wealth" would not factor in at
all. However, failure to produce any useful worth once per five years would
result in a decrease of "Life Value" of 5% per every 5 years. Gifted wealth
should not produce worthless idle human beings whom lack education or
self-control.

To increase the value of a human life, one would have to gain provable
useful skills for personal or public usage.
If a person gains the education to become a better person then their
life's value will be increased by a percentage.
A person who can do basic correct math (addition, subtraction,
multiplication, division) their life's value will increase by 1%.
A person who can do algebra will gain a life value increase of 5%.
A person that can cook basic meals will gain a life value of 1%.
A person who can prepare medium complexity meals will gain a life value
of 5%.
A teacher whom has taught children to properly gain useful skills will
gain 0.1% life value for each child provably knowledgable of those skills.
The scale would be determined by national public input for each and
every skill personally gained with the elected representatives having no
power to adjust upwards or devalue these ratings by any other method than
complete national vote approval.

You get the idea.

For example, the crooks at ENRON and HALLIBURTON would have a life value
below the penny range right now. If anyone in America decided to kill those
criminals, the cost for doing so would be 1 cent. Human life can be
quantinized into discreet ranges of worth to themselves and others. The
conviction of a crime for killing another human being, regardless of the
worth of that other human being, would be an immediate decrease of personal
"Life Value" of 10%.

Being a asshole for any period of time would be a declaration of suicide
for any person whom had the desire to kill that asshole.