Autumn

Old October 16th 05, 04:48 PM
G. Hoppenbrouwers

Default Autumn

Two autumn images on:

http://www.fotogregoir.dds.nl/nederl...gineel/28.html

and

http://www.fotogregoir.dds.nl/divers...gineel/32.html

Your comments are highly apprediated.

Gregoir

Old October 16th 05, 05:27 PM
Bill KB3GUN

"G. Hoppenbrouwers" wrote in message
Two autumn images on:

http://www.fotogregoir.dds.nl/nederl...gineel/28.html
and
http://www.fotogregoir.dds.nl/divers...gineel/32.html

Your comments are highly apprediated.
Gregoir

I like them both. I especially like the perspective.
Thanks for sharing!
-Bill

Old October 16th 05, 07:14 PM
Frank ess

"G. Hoppenbrouwers" wrote in message
Two autumn images on:

http://www.fotogregoir.dds.nl/nederl...gineel/28.html
and
http://www.fotogregoir.dds.nl/divers...gineel/32.html

I'm not often tempted to save photos from the Web, but these are
glorious.

--
Frank ess

Old October 16th 05, 07:50 PM
al-Farrob

Both marvelous!!

http://www.al-farrob.com - new photos every week
Old October 16th 05, 08:20 PM
Cathy

"al-Farrob" wrote in message
G. Hoppenbrouwers wrote:

Both marvelous!!

Two autumn images on:

http://www.fotogregoir.dds.nl/nederl...gineel/28.html

and

http://www.fotogregoir.dds.nl/divers...gineel/32.html

Your comments are highly apprediated.

Gregoir

Beautiful! I've taken a few nice fall photos too, but nothing as nice as
yours
Where were they taken and with what kind of camera?

Cathy

Old October 16th 05, 09:55 PM
Paul Heslop

"G. Hoppenbrouwers" wrote:

Two autumn images on:

http://www.fotogregoir.dds.nl/nederl...gineel/28.html

and

http://www.fotogregoir.dds.nl/divers...gineel/32.html

Your comments are highly apprediated.

Gregoir

I have to say thanks, for giving me such a beautiful sight to warm my
tired old heart

--
Paul (Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me)
Stop and Look
Old October 16th 05, 10:23 PM
G. Hoppenbrouwers

"Cathy" schreef in bericht
"al-Farrob" wrote in message
G. Hoppenbrouwers wrote:

Both marvelous!!

Two autumn images on:

http://www.fotogregoir.dds.nl/nederl...gineel/28.html

and

http://www.fotogregoir.dds.nl/divers...gineel/32.html

Your comments are highly apprediated.

Gregoir

Beautiful! I've taken a few nice fall photos too, but nothing as nice as
yours
Where were they taken and with what kind of camera?

Cathy

Thank you !

They were taken with an Olypus E20 in the estate "Valkenberg" in the
province North-Brabant in the Netherlands.

Gregoir

Old October 16th 05, 11:02 PM
Cathy

"al-Farrob" wrote in message
G. Hoppenbrouwers wrote:

Both marvelous!!

Two autumn images on:

http://www.fotogregoir.dds.nl/nederl...gineel/28.html

and

http://www.fotogregoir.dds.nl/divers...gineel/32.html

Your comments are highly apprediated.

Gregoir

Beautiful! I've taken a few nice fall photos too, but nothing as

nice as
yours
Where were they taken and with what kind of camera?

Cathy

Thank you !

They were taken with an Olypus E20 in the estate "Valkenberg" in the
province North-Brabant in the Netherlands.

Gregoir

Looks like a lovely place to be, especially in the Autumn, my favourite
time of the year.

Cathy

Old October 17th 05, 02:12 AM
Mike Fields

"G. Hoppenbrouwers" wrote in message
Two autumn images on:

http://www.fotogregoir.dds.nl/nederl...gineel/28.html

and

http://www.fotogregoir.dds.nl/divers...gineel/32.html

Your comments are highly apprediated.

Gregoir

Beautiful pictures. Hard to put into words, but the first one
give the same feeling I get in the Redwoods in California.

mikey