OT - David Ruether

Old June 15th 04, 06:35 PM
morrmar

Default OT - David Ruether

I used to write quite often here (for several years),
but I have not done so recently. A health issue
arose for me about eight months ago that has not
been (too) dangerous, but it has been preoccupying,
time-consuming, and awkward. The good news
is that I may be about to have all this under control.

Good luck to you. I lurked here for quite a while and always thought you
were one of the best "regulars". Lots of info with no blathering bull****, a
rarity on Usenet these days.

Take Care

Old June 15th 04, 10:27 PM
Robin Davies-Rollinson

David,
I have always admired your reference web pages.
You have always been unstinting in your help and suggestions.
I wish you a very speedy recovery and look forward to your future postings.

Kind regards,

Robin

Old June 17th 04, 12:13 AM
Bill Davis

In article , "David Ruether"
wrote:

I used to write quite often here (for several years),
but I have not done so recently. A health issue
arose for me about eight months ago that has not
been (too) dangerous, but it has been preoccupying,
time-consuming, and awkward. The good news
is that I may be about to have all this under control.
I wanted to let people on this NG (who may have
wondered what happened to me) know that I'm
OK (and still kicking...!;-), but I'm now struggling
more with doctor/medication selections than with
lens/camera selections...
--
David Ruether

http://www.ferrario.com/ruether

David,

Sorry to hear of your health problems.

Take care. Get well. Come back soon!

--
Bill Davis
NewVideo

Old June 17th 04, 03:47 AM
EDGY01

here's to a full recovery!

Dan Lindsay
Santa Barbara
Old June 17th 04, 02:18 PM
fabrizio

"David Ruether" ha scritto nel messaggio
... I used to write quite
often here (for several years),
but I have not done so recently. A health issue
arose for me about eight months ago that has not
been (too) dangerous, but it has been preoccupying,
time-consuming, and awkward. The good news
is that I may be about to have all this under control.
I wanted to let people on this NG (who may have
wondered what happened to me) know that I'm
OK (and still kicking...!;-), but I'm now struggling
more with doctor/medication selections than with
lens/camera selections...
--
David Ruether

http://www.ferrario.com/ruether

From italy. Im an enthusiast reader of your articles that improved my
knowledge on video. Hope you'll recover very soon and you'll be back on
writing new things.

Old June 18th 04, 03:32 PM
123

"David Ruether" wrote:

I used to write quite often here (for several years),
but I have not done so recently. A health issue
arose for me about eight months ago that has not
been (too) dangerous, but it has been preoccupying,
time-consuming, and awkward. The good news
is that I may be about to have all this under control.
I wanted to let people on this NG (who may have
wondered what happened to me) know that I'm
OK (and still kicking...!;-), but I'm now struggling
more with doctor/medication selections than with
lens/camera selections...

Get well soon. I chose my Vid camera on your advise and have been happy with it.

Greetings from Finland

Old June 21st 04, 03:54 AM
David Ruether

"David Ruether" wrote in message

I used to write quite often here (for several years),
but I have not done so recently. A health issue
arose for me about eight months ago that has not
been (too) dangerous, but it has been preoccupying,
time-consuming, and awkward. The good news
is that I may be about to have all this under control.
I wanted to let people on this NG (who may have
wondered what happened to me) know that I'm
OK (and still kicking...!;-), but I'm now struggling
more with doctor/medication selections than with
lens/camera selections...
--
David Ruether

Many thanks to all of you for your kind words!
I was surprised to find how many of you are also
struggling with health issues. Good luck to all in
avoiding health problems - or with resolving them!
Thank you again for your notes of support!

Old June 23rd 04, 10:34 PM
nappy

[...]

Well... David... aren't you going to tell us? How do they look in a bra?

;

Old June 23rd 04, 11:10 PM
Mark A. Smith

Did you start feeling ill after that visit from the Canon representative???

Sorry for the grim humor and your dis-ease. We will welcome all the Canon
bashing when you are back to your old, persistent self!

Mark