Another 'Found' Waterfall

Old July 31st 10, 10:28 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
LOL!

Default Another 'Found' Waterfall

This one spotted deep in "The Bob Marshall Wilderness" where I explored the
region for about 3 months one summer, living off the land during most of
those months. (Camera gear charged by folding solar-panels.) Heavy snows
started to fall in front of this waterfall adding to its picturesque
quality. Also taken in August.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4124/4845406935_eeee0ca97a_b.jpg

Are those enough photos now to prove that all the resident-trolls are
slanderous consummate liars?

LOL!!!!!!!!!

This will be even *more* entertaining with the trolls that have filtered on
this name. The won't see these posts and they'll go on and on as they
always have, making absolute fools of themselves. Those who didn't filter
on this name can enjoy the hearty laugh at their expense.

LOL!!!!
Old July 31st 10, 12:51 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
LOL!

On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 12:27:57 +0100, Bruce wrote:

On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 04:28:51 -0500, LOL! wrote:
This one spotted deep in "The Bob Marshall Wilderness" where I explored the
region for about 3 months one summer, living off the land during most of
those months. (Camera gear charged by folding solar-panels.) Heavy snows
started to fall in front of this waterfall adding to its picturesque
quality. Also taken in August.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4124/4845406935_eeee0ca97a_b.jpg

Are those enough photos now to prove that all the resident-trolls are
slanderous consummate liars?

It's not exactly Ansel Adams, is it?

Haven't you heard? I *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*,
*NEVER* post the marketable shots.

LOL!

Old July 31st 10, 01:51 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Ofnuts

On 31/07/2010 13:51, LOL! wrote:

Haven't you heard? I *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*,
*NEVER* post the marketable shots.

and we *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*
post shots of the dark side of the moon...

--
Bertrand
Old July 31st 10, 02:10 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Peter[_7_]

"Ofnuts" wrote in message
On 31/07/2010 13:51, LOL! wrote:

Haven't you heard? I *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*,
*NEVER*,
*NEVER* post the marketable shots.

and we *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER* post
shots of the dark side of the moon...

You said it better than I. so I deleted my response to it.

--
Peter

Old July 31st 10, 02:46 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
J. Clarke

On 7/31/2010 9:10 AM, Peter wrote:
"Ofnuts" wrote in message
On 31/07/2010 13:51, LOL! wrote:

Haven't you heard? I *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*,
*NEVER*,
*NEVER* post the marketable shots.

and we *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*
post shots of the dark side of the moon...

You said it better than I. so I deleted my response to it.

Who *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*
post shots of the dark side of the moon...?

Search flickr.com on "crescent moon" and you'll find a zillion of them.

Old July 31st 10, 03:18 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Peter[_7_]

"Ofnuts" wrote in message
On 31/07/2010 13:51, LOL! wrote:

Haven't you heard? I *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*,
*NEVER*,
*NEVER* post the marketable shots.

and we *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*
post shots of the dark side of the moon...

You said it better than I. so I deleted my response to it.

Who *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*
post shots of the dark side of the moon...?

Search flickr.com on "crescent moon" and you'll find a zillion of them.

The predominant theme of which is the dark side of the moon and taken by
you?

--
Peter

Old July 31st 10, 03:40 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Robert Coe

On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 09:46:22 -0400, "J. Clarke"
wrote:
: On 7/31/2010 9:10 AM, Peter wrote:
: "Ofnuts" wrote in message
: ...
: On 31/07/2010 13:51, LOL! wrote:
:
: Haven't you heard? I *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*,
: *NEVER*,
: *NEVER* post the marketable shots.
:
: and we *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*
: post shots of the dark side of the moon...
:
:
:
: You said it better than I. so I deleted my response to it.
:
: Who *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*
: post shots of the dark side of the moon...?
:
: Search flickr.com on "crescent moon" and you'll find a zillion of them.

Likewise any picture of an eclipse of the sun.

Bob
Old July 31st 10, 03:47 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Robert Coe

On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 10:18:38 -0400, "Peter"
wrote:
: "J. Clarke" wrote in message
: ...
: On 7/31/2010 9:10 AM, Peter wrote:
: "Ofnuts" wrote in message
: ...
: On 31/07/2010 13:51, LOL! wrote:
:
[...]

Don't dig the hole any deeper, Peter. The point, which may have escaped you,
is that what's colloquially referred to as the "dark" side of the moon isn't
always dark.

Bob
Old July 31st 10, 03:52 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
LOL!

On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 14:51:13 +0200, Ofnuts
wrote:

On 31/07/2010 13:51, LOL! wrote:

Haven't you heard? I *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*,
*NEVER* post the marketable shots.

and we *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*, *NEVER*
post shots of the dark side of the moon...

As we watch the resident thread-hijacking pretend-photographer trolls run
off-topic as they always do.

Never realizing just how ****ingly transparent they are.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The rest of you, take down their online names. I don't have to, I can
already identify them all in less than 2 sentences no matter what name they
switch to next time.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old July 31st 10, 05:01 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Peter[_7_]

"Robert Coe" wrote in message
On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 10:18:38 -0400, "Peter"
wrote:
: "J. Clarke" wrote in message
: ...
: On 7/31/2010 9:10 AM, Peter wrote:
: "Ofnuts" wrote in message
: ...
: On 31/07/2010 13:51, LOL! wrote:
:
[...]

Of course!
But I responded to a comment that I interpreted as an oblique reference to
something that does not exist.

--
Peter
sometimes oblique references are at an incorrect angle.