Snowing in Early August

Old July 31st 10, 06:03 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
LOL!

Default Snowing in Early August

Taken a couple years ago when scaling some of the highest peaks in the
Rocky Mountains. Snows and blowing winds in excess of 50 mph. We had some
difficulty hanging onto the sides of the cliffs at times.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4103/4845678928_8e2ae4258d_b.jpg

As always, high jpg compression and small downsize used to entertain the
thieves and basement-life trolls.

Aww ****, this isn't from the set with the Bighorn Sheep in it like I was
going to share with you little pretend-photographer morons!

Damnit!

LOL!

Why post these images of mine? Because they unequivocally prove every last
resident troll to be the lying, deceptive, and slanderous fools that they
truly are. Note how they've shut the **** up so fast about their lies too.

LOL!

Old July 31st 10, 11:40 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
LOL!

On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 03:34:35 -0700 (PDT), DanP wrote:

On Jul 31, 6:03*am, LOL! wrote:
Taken a couple years ago when scaling some of the highest peaks in the
Rocky Mountains. Snows and blowing winds in excess of 50 mph. We had some
difficulty hanging onto the sides of the cliffs at times.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4103/4845678928_8e2ae4258d_b.jpg

Your photo is off topic in rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

DanP

Not at all you ****ingly useless armchair-chair photographer DSLR TROLL.
This show why NON-DSLRs are not only desirable, but required for those that
actually TAKE PHOTOS. You know, people UNLIKE YOU.

LOL!
Old July 31st 10, 11:41 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
LOL!

Not at all you ****ingly useless arm-chair photographer DSLR TROLL. This

Old July 31st 10, 12:27 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Robert Coe

On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 00:03:28 -0500, LOL! wrote:
:
[...]

We've STFU because you're actually posting pictures for a change. As you must
surely know, we go out of our way to take people at face value in these
groups. But the more you run off at the mouth (er, keyboard), the more likely
we are to question whether you actually took them. Especially since they all
appear to contain artifacts that could have been produced by over-sharpening a
scanned image.

Bob
Old July 31st 10, 12:49 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
LOL!

On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 07:27:03 -0400, Robert Coe wrote:

[...]

Oh troll of such little knowledge and perception. I have posted at least
20-30 photos within the last month to prove the DSLR-TROLLS dead wrong on
every point they were desperately trying to make (borne of their own
ignorant conflict of interest). It's not my fault if you can't read headers
or might use filters of self-induced-ignorance to retain your bliss of
ignorance. If so, that's what you get for blindly following the foolish
opinions of others.

"Authority isn't something that someone else has. It's something that
you've freely, foolishly, and irresponsibly given away -- all by your
little self." ~ caMel ~

As you must
surely know, we go out of our way to take people at face value in these
groups. But the more you run off at the mouth (er, keyboard), the more likely
we are to question whether you actually took them. Especially since they all
appear to contain artifacts that could have been produced by over-sharpening a
scanned image.

Bob

A lesson for you perhaps, to NEVER judge a book by its "cover". But even
more-so, to NEVER judge anyone by the opinions of others.

LOL!

Old July 31st 10, 07:17 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
LOL![_3_]

On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 07:27:03 -0400, Robert Coe wrote:

Especially since they all
appear to contain artifacts that could have been produced by over-sharpening a
scanned image.

Ah, just as I wish, causing havoc in the little minds of the
pretend-photographer basement-life trolls.

Enjoying them yet?

LOL!

What's that? These should be clearer so you can see what the REAL world
looks like from that corner in your basement?

Nay. You have to actually work to see the real world. Nobody is going to
hand it to you for free, just so you can remain blissfully inexperienced
and ignorant in that sheltered basement of yours. All the while
psychotically pretending that you are in the REAL world. I shall never be
blamed for being an enabler of your sad emotional and mental problems.

LOL!

Old July 31st 10, 08:01 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Robert Coe

On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 13:17:28 -0500, LOL! wrote:
[...]

The fact that you now see your own behavior well enough to project it onto
others suggests that your headshrinker may be starting to make progress.
Perhaps all is not quite as hopeless as we thought.

Bob