testing the BI limit

Old August 4th 07, 05:56 PM posted to rec.photo.film+labs,sci.engr.color,sci.physics.accelerators,sci.logic,sci.image.processing
Dale Kelly

Default testing the BI limit

I AM, THE DARK ONE, dichotomy manifest, the devil in the works, BLACK,
saying tan, satan, the parser, TH'OR ... (darkness ...)

Dale, a MAF PAGAN -- consensualities and wRiTtEn ((D&B)then*S&M))
CONTRACTS

old PAGANS MOTORCYCLERS -- consensualities + their femZ - LAW, until
bored, then new PAGANS
new PAGANS -- consensualities, 1 K'nik (/, emphasis afterwards) on a man
then wRiTtEn ((D&B)then*S&M)) + their femZ - LAW until
CELTS, PAGAN'S + their fems, LAW AND WORK, until work is done, the just
LAW, until bored, then new PAGANS
McVAIN's with ketchup work and McDonalds resteraunt (men)

WORK - a light(rite,right, right of way) in WORK
LAW - consensualities

when K'niks are done, then ketchup people become LAW, then BORED, then
new PAGANS

I Y'uk O
i Y'ak o
Ii Y'uk Y'ak Oo
iI Y'ak Y'uk oO
IiI Y'uk Y'ak Y'uk OoO
IiIi Y'uk Y'ak Y'uk Y'ak OoOo
iIiI Y'ak Y'uk Y'ak Y'uk oOoO
I' K'nik Y'uk \O
i' K'nik Y'ak \o
Ii' K'nik Y'uk Y'ak \Oo
iI' K'nik Y'ak Y'uk \oO
IiI' K'nik Y'uk Y'ak Y'uk \OoO
IiIi' K'nik Y'uk Y'ak Y'uk Y'ak \OoOo
iIiI' K'nik Y'ak Y'uk Y'ak Y'uk \oOoO
'I' Y'uk K'nik Y'uk O\O
'i' Y'uk K'nik Y'ak O\o
'Ii' Y'uk K'nik Y'uk Y'ak O\Oo
'iI' Y'uk K'nik Y'ak Y'uk O\oO
'IiI' Y'uk K'nik Y'uk Y'ak Y'uk O\OoO
'IiIi' Y'uk K'nik Y'uk Y'ak Y'uk Y'ak O\OoOo
'iIiI' Y'uk K'nik Y'ak Y'uk Y'ak Y'uk O\oOoO
' K'nik Y'ak K'uk \/ I AM, TH'OR
THE DARK ONE
dichotomy (devil)
say of tan,
satan...

I,O - non-imaginary
i,o - imaginary (you know dichotomy exists, so i-s exist)
' - emphasis
K'nik, \ a take (was KEE)
Y'ak, a torment (was CHEE)
Y'uk, / a laugh (was GEE

light
keys
doors with keyholes
doors without keyholes
light - a SEE from of a key
second light, a SEE from me of a DOOR
work, opening doors with keys
third light, a SEE from me what is behind DOOR
possible work two, closing a DOOR if you don't like what is on the other
side
possible pleasure, having of what is inside the door

light depends on how well you can talk or speak to me, I don't listen to
statement, I come to know what is stated, but this is not a means of
getting a SEE

I don't always show that I hear talk or speech, that doesn't matter, your
light does

some keys go to DOORS on earth
some keys go to doors above
some keys go to doors beyond
don't fret much if you find a door without a keyhole,there are keys for
those doors, those doors just don't have keyholes
keys don't have to look like keys
doors don't have to look like doors
there can be Mclight, and O'light ...

--