Yosemite

Old December 23rd 06, 10:29 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Default Yosemite

http://nedsudduth.blogspot.com/2006/12/yosemite.html

Awesome photo of yosemite valley

Old December 23rd 06, 11:32 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mike Russell

In article om,
wrote:

http://nedsudduth.blogspot.com/2006/12/yosemite.html

Awesome photo of yosemite valley

This is the view from the first lookout when you enter the park, right?
Ansel Adams did this one quite a number of times, so it's not the most
original viewpoint, but it turned out quite well. Looks like you used a
fairly long lens, which makes it a lot easier to see half done and the
falls.
--

Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com/forum/

Old December 23rd 06, 11:35 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Gregory Blank

In article om,
wrote:

http://nedsudduth.blogspot.com/2006/12/yosemite.html

Awesome photo of yosemite valley

Rather mundane.
--
George W. Bush is the President Quayle we never had.
Old December 23rd 06, 11:48 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
MarkČ

wrote:
http://nedsudduth.blogspot.com/2006/12/yosemite.html

Awesome photo of yosemite valley

Where's the rest of the Valley?

Here's a closer look at Half-Dome I shot in the Spring:

It's hard to shoot anything in Yosemite that doesn't seem beaten to death.
What I liked about the Half-Dome shot was that this "lake" isn't usually
there at all. The area was flooded, so it offered an opportunity for
something a little less typical.

www.pbase.com/markuson

Old December 24th 06, 12:04 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
ray

On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 13:29:15 -0800, ned_sud wrote:

http://nedsudduth.blogspot.com/2006/12/yosemite.html

Awesome photo of yosemite valley

It's quite nice - I have a number from Yellowstone and Glacier which
turned out fairly nicely.

Old December 24th 06, 04:01 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Miller

wrote:
http://nedsudduth.blogspot.com/2006/12/yosemite.html

Awesome photo of yosemite valley

Since we're all showing our Yosemite shots:

http://www.dyesscreek.com/honeymoon/yosemite_valley_bw.htm

Eric Miller
Old December 24th 06, 06:59 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Continuing the sharing of Yosemite photos, I won't pretend that the
photos on the following web page are great from a photographer's point
of view, but the vantage point is unusual -- shot from a motor glider
while crossing of Yosemite.

http://www-ee.stanford.edu/~hellman/...Yos/index.html

There are other Yosemite photos accesible from the parent web page:

http://www-ee.stanford.edu/~hellman/soaring/photos.html

Thanks to the other photo posters. I enjoyed them all.

Martin

Old December 24th 06, 07:42 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Arnor Baldvinsson

Hi Eric,

http://www.dyesscreek.com/honeymoon/yosemite_valley_bw.htm

You have some really nice shots there

--
Arnor Baldvinsson
San Antonio, Texas

Old December 24th 06, 07:44 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Arnor Baldvinsson

Hi Martin,

http://www-ee.stanford.edu/~hellman/...Yos/index.html

Interesting perspective from the air
--
Arnor Baldvinsson
San Antonio, Texas

Old December 24th 06, 08:29 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
MarkČ

wrote:
Continuing the sharing of Yosemite photos, I won't pretend that the
photos on the following web page are great from a photographer's point
of view, but the vantage point is unusual -- shot from a motor glider
while crossing of Yosemite.

http://www-ee.stanford.edu/~hellman/...Yos/index.html

There are other Yosemite photos accesible from the parent web page:

http://www-ee.stanford.edu/~hellman/soaring/photos.html

Thanks to the other photo posters. I enjoyed them all.

Martin

That something I've always wanted to do...either glide, paraglide,
hang-glide, or fly an ultra-light.
Someday...
Thanks for sharing.

www.pbase.com/markuson