what's happened here since I've been gone?

Old September 29th 03, 01:59 PM
matt

Default what's happened here since I've been gone?

So, why are you posting about your 10D in a film and labs newsgroup.
Did you find a place to put film in that camera?

Jim Davis wrote in message .ne.jp...
Geez, 8 months ago when I was shooting film and haunting this group,
we couldn't get more than 2 or 3 replies to ANY kind of message here.
Now, all hell's broken loose, and everyone and their cow seems to be
posting all kinds of crap here.

Any particular reason?

I'm still loving my Canon 10d in case anyone's wondering. Haven't
bought a roll of film in 8 months, and actually managed to give away a
few rolls that'd be sitting in the fridge here.

May as well sell all my film bodies, cause even if my 10D broke, I'd
just have to rush out and get another one.

I dunno if my website is back up yet, but check it out later, I think
the server is being rebuilt or something now. I might have to move or
get a new server.

Jim Davis
Nature Photography
http://www.kjsl.com/~jbdavis/