Attn: New York Photographers

Old February 17th 06, 04:32 AM posted to rec.photo.advanced,rec.photo.35mm,rec.photo,alt.photography

Default Attn: New York Photographers

Hello to all my fellow photographers in New York!!!

I have been working the past few months on putting up a webpage for NY
Photographers

I was thinking that it would be a great place to say, "Does anyone know of
a good place to shoot (insert subject here) in (town/place/county)? -or-
”Hey, look at this picture I took in ______"

I have been running the site quietly since November, and membership has
been low because I wanted to make sure that my hosting was stable, and my
web page can handle what I would hope be a good crowd.

I most recently upgraded the forums, and I think I have all the bugs worked
out, so I am starting to make some noise, and hopefully spread the word
about the new site.

Please stop by, check us out, and feel free to make a few posts!
Thanks!
Phil

http://www.photograph-ny.com